Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme I've been going to a shitty restaurant because the waiter was nice to me

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

92% of ethnic foids are evil white supremacists
★★★★★
32d 14h 35m
I'm the meme there. I've been acting like a beta cuck. A short thick latina waitress smiled and touched my shoulder at a fast-casual grill here in Miami, FL, USA which I won't name for anonymity.

So I've been eating their crappy ass meatloaf for 4 days running. Everyday for lunch. The first time just out of curiosity - then I met her and the smile and physical contact happened. The second time because I thought it would help her remember me - but then when she did I told her I was back because it was good. And then for times 3 and 4.

I'm a 33 year old cuck. I hate women almost as much as I hate myself.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Overlord
★★★★★
224d 19h 14m
svgmn1

svgmn1

Incellus Maximus
★★★★★
13d 14h 51m
Is their meatloaf good?

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
65d 5h 54m
Pretty sure I had a Chinese waitress cuss me out in Mandarin yesterday, all I wanted was a beverage refill bitch. I even said please politely too. :feelsjuice:

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
★★★★
20d 10h 46m
Meh, we're all doing what we need to do to cope. Latina foids are a very rare delicacy where I live. I definitely get it...

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★
54d 18h 54m
low inhib mogs me. im too high inhib to go to a restaurant 4 days in a row ngl :feelsjuice: im AFRAID of getting remembered. trucel trait

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

We'll both be Hollow before you know it
★★★★★
165d 10h 2m
brutal service industry pill, we're so starved for human contact that the femoid staff treating us nicely (probably for a good tip) makes us customers for life

A

alittlerabbit

Greycel
20h 20m
I would avoid going there.

D

Deleted member 34541

Banned
-
5d 10h 3m
Sad, but I understand bro. As long as you acknowledge it's a cope I suppose it's not that bad, certainly not as bad a spending money on a hoe to fuck you.

CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

5'7"
5d 16h 40m
Truecel trait: service workers all hate you even if they're nice to everbody else

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
39d 19h 20m
I go to this bar near me because I like the fish and I love the german beer.

You go to that restaurant because you're not black pilled. She wants a tip, it's her job to make you smile so you give her more money, but you fail to see this.

GoyBargainer

GoyBargainer

Just know that if you hide, it doesn't go away
★★★
7d 10h 15m
So you know you're being manipulated but go along with it anyway?This is disgusting bluepilled, brocel.

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
IncelGolem said:
I'm the meme there. I've been acting like a beta cuck. A short thick latina waitress smiled and touched my shoulder at a fast-casual grill here in Miami, FL, USA which I won't name for anonymity.

So I've been eating their crappy ass meatloaf for 4 days running. Everyday for lunch. The first time just out of curiosity - then I met her and the smile and physical contact happened. The second time because I thought it would help her remember me - but then when she did I told her I was back because it was good. And then for times 3 and 4.

I'm a 33 year old cuck. I hate women almost as much as I hate myself.
Cuck