Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been getting more black pilled on the tribe tbh

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
(((They))) that run the world are steering this world toward's technocracy your future is fucked your destined to be incel so is the majority of human's only alpha's will reproduce read brave new world to see the agenda at play the reason they hate you is cause your a resistance your not willing to be blue pilled the tribe does see us as a threat cause they know their is a issue of sterization in the west their coming for the white dude's for not this bullshit white replacement shit no they are coming to depopulate the west then the east their agenda the tribe is technocracy we are nothing but goyim and please don't say nazi jokes those shill's are just in much in bed with the tribe as zionists themselves im convinced they run the world the black pills are getting harder to cope with

Jews aren't responsible for my face being a vaginal desiccant.

Jews aren't responsible for my face being a vaginal desiccant.

Oh this is not fully about looks this is about they increasing their agenda