Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ive been featured on inceltears

Was expecting it to be a feature from FavelaSmegma but I’m surprised

Is koneko-whatever a 2nd sigma?

Congratulations!

I actually haven't been featured that often, and when I was, it wasn't anything special. Nobody was outraged or thought I was the next serial killer in the making.

also i might be weird, but at least im not a degenerate whore who has a pic of her vagina on the internet
Did an inceltears member send a pic of her vagina to you?

Was expecting it to be a feature from FavelaSmegma but I’m surprised
He is too mad at her to defend her.
All that time he gas spent defending women and watch dogging incels on IT and he never ever got a nude from Koneko-dono, yet an evil inkwell gets sent one!!!!
I suppose his personality is not as good as he thinks it is

Why do you even visit that subreddit? You shouldnt be posting things in the hopes of being screenshotted by some numale

no, it was on another thread on this website. some dude saw the vagina

absolutely haram
I only saw it for a split second. She wasn't white right? I think i saw a more brownish color.

All that time he gas spent defending women and watch dogging incels on IT and he never ever got a nude from Koneko-dono, yet an evil inkwell gets sent one!!!!
Maybe if he wasn’t so toxic he’d get one from her :soy:

Congratulations!

I actually haven't been featured that often, and when I was, it wasn't anything special. Nobody was outraged or thought I was the next serial killer in the making.
same it's not fair tbh

I only saw it for a split second. She wasn't white right? I think i saw a more brownish color.
The incel whom she sent her vagina pic is our Mediterranean hunk @Sparrow's Song

Its ok.

He just needs to shower more.

Maybe clean his room afterwards too.

Then she'll be sure to send him a pic or two of her STD box.

I regularly check IT and am always happy to see when one of my threads or posts is feature there tbh.

i never been featured because IT fears me

I'm not badical enough to get featured. Smile for the camera boyo.

just call everything "weird" like some fucking valley girl piece of shit and ignore basic logic

I'm too high IQ for them to understand my posts, that's why I'm never featured there.