Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've been exiled from society.

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
Years of mental abuse and bullying at the hands of the normies (see inceltears for an example) have left me a shell of man. I cant even function anymore, society has shut its doors and left me out and alone. They have beaten me down to the point where I'll never be able to get back up. No matter what happens now things will never get better. There is no more hope.

So I guess the normies win, they got what they wanted, another inferior male shunned into eternal NEETdom. Because at this point the damage is done, the ptsd has festered in my mind and I will never recover. Its over.

Welcome, brother.

I don't even know how to stop being NEET at this point.

NEET I SIT ON MY ASS ALL DAY AND BEAT MY meat to feet it is so sweet

neetlife or.bust to be quite honest

Being an incel and a targeted individual is being exiled for you ugliness and bullied for your beliefs at the same time...

One day us NEETs will revolt. Till then we LDAR and cope

Being a NEET feels good tbh tbh.

NEET I SIT ON MY ASS ALL DAY AND BEAT MY meat to feet it is so sweet

neetlife or.bust to be quite honest
I agree, its the only way to survive as an incel in 2K18.
Being an incel and a targeted individual is being exiled for you ugliness and bullied for your beliefs at the same time...
Very true, we have had the deck stacked against us from birth.

you may have been excluded, yes.

theres gonna be a time, where your gonna have to work soon anyways.

same, then normies wonder why so many of us exist.

they created us lol.

Society does not want strongwilled, confident alpha males like me. society should be destroyed

Hqdefault

Here I am in your life,
Here you are in mine.
Yes, we have a neet life
Most of the time.

You and me got the world to see,
So come on down.
Just me and you,
Know what to do.

So come on down
Is you and me, and me and you
We got the whole place to ourselves
You and me we got it all for free
So come on down
This is the neet life
We've got a neet life

NEET life was good but it's shit when you don't have money for the things you need.

The only bad part of being a NEET is knowing it's not sustainable in the long run (in the case of most people at least).

JFL at wanting to contribute to this cucked society as a fucking INCEL.

I envy you NEETs. I wish I could live the glorious NEET life, but unfortunately I have to be a wage cuck. Enjoy it for me boyos.

Years of mental abuse and bullying at the hands of the normies (see inceltears for an example) have left me a shell of man. I cant even function anymore, society has shut its doors and left me out and alone. They have beaten me down to the point where I'll never be able to get back up. No matter what happens now things will never get better. There is no more hope.

So I guess the normies win, they got what they wanted, another inferior male shunned into eternal NEETdom. Because at this point the damage is done, the ptsd has festered in my mind and I will never recover. Its over.
Well serves you right for accusing me and others being a fakecel without any evidence. Karma is a bitch nigga :lul:

i gonna go to a prision if my life still in shit, GB

This garbage of a society created us, what they don't realize, is the cub they're teasing, will grow to be a mountain lion someday.

NEET life was good but it's shit when you don't have money for the things you need.
I need money bad, I cant buy anything rn.
This garbage of a society created us, what they don't realize, is the cub they're teasing, will grow to be a mountain lion someday.
I hope they remember how they treated us when their time comes.
I envy you NEETs. I wish I could live the glorious NEET life, but unfortunately I have to be a wage cuck. Enjoy it for me boyos.
Its not that great bro, it gets depressing.

Perhaps.

Very true, we have indeed been targeted.
No, it's because in America we have a lot of private security companies, volunteers, and watchdog groups. When you're put on a list for not hating who the government tells you to hate and you have a history of in the hoax busting community... it's easy for a bunch of rednecks and Ziocucks to white knight America and use electronic weapons, slander, intimidation, and harassment to virtue signal and think they are saving American lives by larping as Jack Bauer... My most common perp is the bearded redneck type that looks like Dusty from Medal of Honor. Every day I have some idiot following me with a full short beard, sunglasses, baseball cap, and one earbud in his phone.

No, it's because in America we have a lot of private security companies, volunteers, and watchdog groups. When you're put on a list for not hating who the government tells you to hate and you have a history of in the hoax busting community... it's easy for a bunch of rednecks and Ziocucks to white knight America and use electronic weapons, slander, intimidation, and harassment to virtue signal and think they are saving American lives by larping as Jack Bauer... My most common perp is the bearded redneck type that looks like Dusty from Medal of Honor. Every day I have some idiot following me with a full short beard, sunglasses, baseball cap, and one earbud in his phone.
Thats very true, I often feel watched by guys like that.
Same here :feelsbadman:
Its over bro.

The NEET sees the unseen brother

It sucks ass man. I developed agoraphobia a long fucking time ago. It's been over for a long damn time.