Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’ve been drinking for a week straight and can’t stop.

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
I haven’t even eaten food and my brain feels intoxicated in a headache sort of way. But my cravings are acting up now. I’m also gagging and etching but nothing is coming up and I can feel my stomach act up. I need to stop but gosh it’s so hard.

@The Enforcer give me some advice.

You need to try and taper off, if you want to stop. Dont go cold turkey, I did that last year and had a seizure

You need to try and taper off, if you want to stop. Dont go cold turkey, I did that last year and had a seizure
I had a couple drinks so far i can’t get any more. I’m gonna attempt to sober up rn. I hope I can fall asleep but I’m worried about the brain damage rn.

Have fun when the shakes and trembling comes and the bambi legs, I always get them after I drink long and hard

Brutal. It's like being stuck in a maze when you're on a bender. If you think you can taper off without getting drunk that's probably best.

Brutal. It's like being stuck in a maze when you're on a bender. If you think you can taper off without getting drunk that's probably best.
The headache I had feels better but I have insomnia.

what made me really want to quit was the insomnia.

after a session of hard drinking, the next week its pretty common for me to sleep for 1-3hours and wake up only to be really tired and sluggish while awake.

it takes 2-3+ weeks of sobriety + working out to get back to a normal sleep rhythm.

after a session of hard drinking, the next week its pretty common for me to sleep for 1-3hours and wake up only to be really tired and sluggish while awake.

it takes 2-3+ weeks of sobriety + working out to get back to a normal sleep rhythm.
“Fighting racism means fighting against foid rights”

I’m confused on what this means.

“Fighting racism means fighting against foid rights”

I’m confused on what this means.
if we want to fight racism, we must fight against foid's rights and freedoms.

Have fun when the shakes and trembling comes and the bambi legs, I always get them after I drink long and hard
This paired with a disgusting feeling of anxiety

I haven’t even eaten food and my brain feels intoxicated in a headache sort of way. But my cravings are acting up now. I’m also gagging and etching but nothing is coming up and I can feel my stomach act up. I need to stop but gosh it’s so hard.

My usual route is to drink more. But I cant say thats the best advice. You have an appetite for food. You need to eat. I manage to overcome this hurdle because heroin and cigarettes destroy appetite. Just eat something. Even on a hangover, that feeling of not wanting to eat is often quenched by just having something nice, fatty and salty.

I typically go 2 or 3 days between eating because I can. Opiates remove my desire to eat. But if im feeling especially depressed, i've gone an entire month just eating a single pastry before. I wouldnt recommend getting to such a stage. It's lethargic and feelsbad

i eat a lot when i drink
wish it wasnt the case
id probably eat less if i could afford vaping
just deal with too much stress
drink or vape
one or the other
fuck i hate being a poorcel

Last edited:

only a large amount of beer makes me stay up
if i drink an 18 pack i can stay up 24 hours

I wonder if he's stopped yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back