Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I've been drinking a lot more lately

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I used to think people who had to resort to alcohol and drugs to cope with life were losers.

But fuck it. I pretty much have no more motivation to try. We're in a losing war here thanks to automation. Economy sucks, no one can get a job, bargaining power of men goes down but expectations of foids keeps going up.

Simply put, unless you're born with good genetics and probably a good background, your chances of ever making something out of life is very damn limited.

This isn't the fucking boomer days where some 18 year old out of high school can get a job with the local factory for 40 years while earning enough for a wife, 2 kids, house and a car. Those days are long fucking gone now.

The older you get, the more you realize that your chances of making it go down the gutter. Therefore people resort to alcohol and drugs to ease the pain.

Actually by normie standards, I already put off this shit for a while. Most people already start this shit in their early 20s when they realized once they became an adult, there was no future but a deadend wagecuck job.

Alcohol is gross. why not weed?

It's trendy for normfags to shame ugly men for drinking.

Drinking is great though. It's the best cope out there.

i never drank Alcohol in my life

J T7eS

To be fair even successful people drink and do drugs. It's not a loser exclusive cope. Might as well ease the pain and enjoy yourself.

drink kombucha

That’s only normal