Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been deliberately sabotaged and I'm bitter about it

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
I had straight As and everything after failing a year and going through multiple traumatic events. I finally thought I had got back to the right track. But then I got sabotaged deliberately by manipulative assholes. I can't go into details but I'm very very bitter.

is payback an option?

Do a Total Manipulator Death

Same but I’m glad the whore got her karma and ended up doing a three year prison bid for being an accomplice in heroin trafficking or some shit with her Chad of normie boyfriend lmfao!

Same but I’m glad the whore got her karma and ended up doing a three year prison bid for being an accomplice in heroin trafficking or some shit with her Chad of normie boyfriend lmfao!
Was this one of your bpd oneitis? They seem to love violent criminals.

Was this one of your bpd oneitis? They seem to love violent criminals.
Nope.

Just some cunt from highschool that was mad I was smart enough to make it to the local cable access school knowledge bowl competition at the time and so she sabotaged me by lying and saying I spit out of a bus window and got me kicked off the team.

She was a weird bitch though for a Stacy literally named Stacy as sometime she’d be very nice and cordial to me and others she’d make fun of me and act like a cunt which is extremely odd as I never had a crush on her and showed absolutely no interest in her whatsoever.

I had a crush on a different chick in our computer class at the time who was basically a skinny long orange haired pot head who I think was named Angie but not the same Angie oneitis cunt I had in art class as this chick was cool towards everyone. Makes me laugh now to think of her as she was probably so cool towards everyone because she was higher than your average nigger at all times. She was sooo damn high all the time and reaked of weed constantly that she could probably of made Snoop Dogg, Rob Van Dam and Tommy Chong come across as straight edge as CM Punk in comparison. :feelskek:

Anyway the Stacy named Stacy shocked the shit out of me when I looked her up online a couple of years ago and found out about her prison bid as she gave across the aura at least in school that she’d make something more of her life like doctor, banker, lawyer or hell even jeweler but nope at the end of the day she chose to be a trailer trash cum dump for Chad and ended up ruining her life over it. :lul:

She was the heroine of heroin.