Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ive been cooming all night

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
Gaming, Cooming, And smoking tobacco out of a pipe, Nothing beats the NEET life when everything outside is hostile

Maybe i should swap to vape, The filters in the pipe becomes black so often and blocks the draw its a pain tho

Now i have fully upgraded cars, All u boat vehicles and im starting to see an empire in GTAV

Last edited:
imagine the smell

Gaming, Cooming, And smoking tobacco out of a pipe, Nothing beats the NEET life when everything outside is hostile

Maybe i should swap to vape, The filters in the pipe becomes black so often and blocks the draw its a pain tho

Now i have fully upgraded cars, All u boat vehicles and im starting to see an empire in GTAV
I wish I was low IQ enough to NEET. Unless you are NEETing, knowing your guardians/parents are about to die soon. Other than that there shouldn't be a reason to NEET unless you know for certain that you will receive a large amount of money somwhere

i havent coomed in 43 days

Try hookka instead of vape

i havent coomed in 43 days
How the fuck do you not have the urge? Is it @Retardfuel posts?

I watch missionairy so i dont see the anus and i look long and hard to find a pussy that is not roastbeef

Where can i get this hooker pipe long tube thing?
Have you checked online? I don't know which country you are from but it shouldn't be hard to get one

Have you checked online? I don't know which country you are from but it shouldn't be hard to get one
im from everywhere tbh, Im a mystery

I wish I was low IQ enough to NEET. Unless you are NEETing, knowing your guardians/parents are about to die soon. Other than that there shouldn't be a reason to NEET unless you know for certain that you will receive a large amount of money somwhere

Wagies can NEET if you save religiously and then take off a few months (or years) before finding another job

Wagies can NEET if you save religiously and then take off a few months (or years) before finding another job
I mean anyone can NEET. But the hard part is NEETing comfortably I don't think saving religiously would work unless you earn like 500k a year.