Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've been called lazy at work

• Thread starter Deleted member 26010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26010

This world is rotten...
-
I've been working a lot lately and doing overtime trying to do my job as best I can but I admit I struggle sometimes. Today this boomer basically called me lazy and said I only waste time and to work faster. When I tried to defend myself he said don't bullshit me and just ignored what I said. It's like no matter what this is how I get treated. He's also passive aggressive a lot to me and he's not the only one. I heard him say some racist things too a while ago. So it doesn't help that I'm an ugly ethnic manlet. I think I might get fired soon and I don't know what I'll do.

next time tell him you think he's lagging behind and he may not be able to work as fast as you cuz hes old as shit.

next time tell him you think he's lagging behind and he may not be able to work as fast as you cuz hes old as shit.
The thing is I'm not familiar with everything in the job but he is. I'm also very tired and depressed so it's hard to stay focused. I don't see the point anymore.

The thing is I'm not familiar with everything in the job but he is. I'm also very tired and depressed so it's hard to stay focused. I don't see the point anymore.
Show him hammer time if you decide to quit life.

Tough situation, would be better if he had a reason to fear you.

start looking for a new job now, apply for jobs where you can. sounds like a shit work environment to be in

start looking for a new job now, apply for jobs where you can. sounds like a shit work environment to be in
Every work environment is shit to be in if you're an incel tbh
Spend long enough working there and you'll go through the same thing you did at previous workplaces. It's like switching schools to avoid bullying in how the same problems again resurface.

I've been working a lot lately and doing overtime trying to do my job as best I can but I admit I struggle sometimes. Today this boomer basically called me lazy and said I only waste time and to work faster. When I tried to defend myself he said don't bullshit me and just ignored what I said. It's like no matter what this is how I get treated. He's also passive aggressive a lot to me and he's not the only one. I heard him say some racist things too a while ago. So it doesn't help that I'm an ugly ethnic manlet. I think I might get fired soon and I don't know what I'll do.
Lol.

The boomer thinks he's part of a team.

I don't care if people call me lazy, I am lazy and I have every right to be lazy because I don't have the responsibilities that normies have which therefore means I don't have the motivation to work like they do. For me getting fired isn't a big deal.

Just tell HR department he is being RACIST.

HR foids will instantly fire his A$$

ye this over for OP
Spend long enough working there and you'll go through the same thing you did at previous workplaces. It's like switching schools to avoid bullying in how the same problems again resurface.
cope, in tech many ugly curries, uglier than me with good work life balance
I don't care if people call me lazy, I am lazy and I have every right to be lazy because I don't have the responsibilities that normies have which therefore means I don't have the motivation to work like they do. For me getting fired isn't a big deal.
8F91ED69 2101 40E4 A368 055A2A0800C3

true, every workplace is dogshit for incels, but its good to find a less shit one

Show him hammer time if you decide to quit life.

Tough situation, would be better if he had a reason to fear you.
It would good if he feared me but he's not worth hammering tbh he's so old he's almost dead jfl.

Thanks for the advice, I was actually thinking the same thing.

This is true... I'm afraid it'll only be a repeat of the same stuff and I'm tired of it.

Lol.

I hate boomers. They think they're wise but they know nothing of today's world.

I mostly agree with you. But it's still shitty to be always targeted and not others. And if I'm fired I don't care that much but I will struggle with living expenses.

Just tell HR department he is being RACIST.

HR foids will instantly fire his A$$
Well it's his word against mine and I don't trust HR foids to side with me. People don't usually side with me in general in life.

ye this over for OP
:feelsbadman:

Hello brother. Definitely get the dude in Minecraft I can lend you my diamond sword and iron pick axe

Hello brother. Definitely get the dude in Minecraft I can lend you my diamond sword and iron pick axe
Hello brother. Sounds good, let's free him from his suffering in Minecraft :feelshmm:

You should work hardER

Being lazy is okay, it’s the main thing of depression for me imo

Being lazy is okay, it’s the main thing of depression for me imo
It definitely has an effect.

If OP is not white this will work.
I really don't think it would. No one cares what I say and things would only get worse.

As a side note, I heard this same old boomer talk about incels before to another coworker. He was insulting and making fun of us saying we're mentally ill stupid losers who blame others when we're worthless.

Fuck that old saggy boomer piece of shit. Tell him to hurry up and die of old age already.

Why on earth are you working hard?

You're right lol I don't know what he's waiting for.

I need the money to pay rent and living expenses.
Here's the thing:
The harder you work, the more you will be called lazy.

Don't ask me fucking why, it's literally true lol. :lul: Normies are mysterious beings.

Here's the thing:
The harder you work, the more you will be called lazy.

Don't ask me fucking why, it's literally true lol. :lul: Normies are mysterious beings.
They're stupid faggots tbh.

There's two kinds of workers, those that know they are wageslaves who could care less about their bullshit job concerning taking it seriously and then there are those idiotic assholes who are too stupid to know that they are wageslaves where like a behavioral trained conditioned dog come to glorify their wageslaving in total obedience like some kind of social virtue, boomers a majority of the time fall into the later camp. I honestly could care less what a majority of fucking boomers think at this point in time, their opinions on anything is basically worthless to me. Their entire generation is garbage and worthless to me where I'll be glad when they're all dead, they are such asinine pathetic obedient little sheep that they'll by and large will believe in anything that is told to them. History will remember them as the most mentally conditioned and deficient perfect slave caste to have ever existed walking this earth, they're beyond any kind of redemption as they're a completely hopeless lot.
Lol.

Boomers are highly trained Pavlovian dogs, the scary thing about it is that they don't know they're Pavlovian dogs.
I've been around enough upper middle class and wealthy people to observe their general laziness in opulence, what it comes down to is merely insulting the wageslave working class beneath them.

"Work harder on the corporate plantation slave! What do you mean you don't want to work on it anymore? You can't do that!"
It definitely has an effect.

I really don't think it would. No one cares what I say and things would only get worse.

As a side note, I heard this same old boomer talk about incels before to another coworker. He was insulting and making fun of us saying we're mentally ill stupid losers who blame others when we're worthless.
Should of told him that you look forward to watching boomers eat of trash bins when they lose everything the next market crash, that would certainly raise some eyebrows. [Laughs]

Last edited:
Oh but but but I thought you can just go on welfare and NEETbux and don't have to be top 1% in privilege for that.

Oh but but but I thought you can just go on welfare and NEETbux and don't have to be top 1% in privilege for that.
It's actually pretty hard to get on public welfare, unless you're physically disabled or a foid that shits out a litter of bastard children almost impossible these days, nonetheless it doesn't stop boomers from constantly recycling garbage manufactured talking points.We're talking about a generation that doesn't bother researching their own viewpoints to any great extent of self introspection here.

Record him saying racist shit and get him fired. Either that or go to the gym and get big son. Can't be letting these pricks try and mess with you

He was insulting and making fun of us saying we're mentally ill stupid losers who blame others when we're worthless.
What a fucking faggot that guy is, he deserves to die

There's two kinds of workers, those that know they are wageslaves who could care less about their bullshit job concerning taking it seriously and then there are those idiotic assholes who are too stupid to know that they are wageslaves where like a behavioral trained conditioned dog come to glorify their wageslaving in total obedience like some kind of social virtue, boomers a majority of the time fall into the later camp. I honestly could care less what a majority of fucking boomers think at this point in time, their opinions on anything is basically worthless to me. Their entire generation is garbage and worthless to me where I'll be glad when they're all dead, they are such asinine pathetic obedient little sheep that they'll by and large will believe in anything that is told to them. History will remember them as the most mentally conditioned and deficient perfect slave caste to have ever existed walking this earth, they're beyond any kind of redemption as they're a completely hopeless lot.

Boomers are highly trained Pavlovian dogs, the scary thing about it is that they don't know they're Pavlovian dogs.

I've been around enough upper middle class and wealthy people to observe their general laziness in opulence, what it comes down to is merely insulting the wageslave working class beneath them.

"Work harder on the corporate plantation slave! What do you mean you don't want to work on it anymore? You can't do that!"

Should of told him that you look forward to watching boomers eat of trash bins when they lose everything the next market crash, that would certainly raise some eyebrows. [Laughs]
High IQ. I despise the happy obedient slaves and anything that comes out of their mouth.

Record him saying racist shit and get him fired. Either that or go to the gym and get big son. Can't be letting these pricks try and mess with you
I could gymcel but as a manlet it will only have a limited effect.

What a fucking faggot that guy is, he deserves to die
Agreed.

High IQ. I despise the happy obedient slaves and anything that comes out of their mouth.

I could gymcel but as a manlet it will only have a limited effect.

Agreed.
Just look at them as brainwashed children in adult aging bodies, that's what I do. Take it all in with levity and laugh at the absurd spectacle of it all.

No one gets talked to like that over here. JFL at America, employers paradise.

Even if you get jacked they’ll still shit on you

So fucking high iq and based af fucking agacin comment truly,I agree with you to death

People at the top think they’re better than everyone else and that they deserve to have so much more because the people at the bottom are “just lazy fools”.

the bias is pretty unreal.

in reality once you’re high enough up you will make more money while your job gets easier and you amass more and more respect. It’s kind of fucking bullshit — the ceo where I work inherited the company from his father and just sits in his office playing on his Mac all day. Occasionally he gives “inspiring” speeches . That’s literally all he does and he’s a multimillionaire. “Meritocracy” is a joke

People at the top think they’re better than everyone else and that they deserve to have so much more because the people at the bottom are “just lazy fools”.

the bias is pretty unreal.

in reality once you’re high enough up you will make more money while your job gets easier and you amass more and more respect. It’s kind of fucking bullshit — the ceo where I work inherited the company from his father and just sits in his office playing on his Mac all day. Occasionally he gives “inspiring” speeches . That’s literally all he does and he’s a multimillionaire. “Meritocracy” is a joke
Dehumanization of the working poor, same old, same old. Nothing is new.