Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've been attending yoga classes

Mayocel

Mayocel

Apostle of the Grey Pill
★★★
As the title says, I've been taking yoga classes for almost two months now. They are stupidly expensive, but my job covers the cost, so whatever.
The goal was to improve my flexibility and have more exposure to foids.

As expected, 99% of the time I am the only man there. Also, since the classes cost a lot, it is pretty much fit and attractive foids attending.

Everyone besides the teachers just pretend that I am not there :feelskek: .

What I've learnt is that I don't really have anxiety in regards to being around and talking to women and that improving your body does not really change anything if you are an ugly manlet like me.

With all the lifting, cardio and yoga I am 1-2 kg away from Fight Club Brad Pitt mode, and it has changed jack. My face still looks like a potato.

On the flipside, I can do deeper barbell squats now.

If you have gynophobia, I guess hanging around foids doing yoga will kill that pretty quick. They can't throw you out since you are paying, unless you start sperging out.

its so over
kirby-sadly-crying-l8537q480s8jvszs.gif

Imagine attending to anything

Aren't yoga classes usually filled with CHADs and Stacies. If you are a subhuman attending yoga classes would be like self-harming and also especially if you are ugly, people are going to gossip all the time about you.

Aren't yoga classes usually filled with CHADs and Stacies. If you are a subhuman attending yoga classes would be like self-harming and also especially if you are ugly, people are going to gossip all the time about you.
Chads are out having sex with women. Only faggots and karen soccer mom's do yoga, yoga is retarded If you want to be healthier as a man, eat only meat and lift heavy.

Chads are out having sex with women. Only faggots and karen soccer mom's do yoga, yoga is retarded If you want to be healthier as a man, eat only meat and lift heavy.
I've only seen incel men do yoga tbh.

Lifting heavy without good mobility is just asking for injury. You still have to do some kind of stretching.

I've only seen incel men do yoga tbh.

Lifting heavy without good mobility is just asking for injury. You still have to do some kind of stretching.
Ture.

Nigga u going there To look at ass

Don't lie

I would never attend a yoga class, if I did, I would probably go er