Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been an asshole lately to people and its kinda liberating

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
So far I've had two recent verbal confrontations with people. Usually I would just be myself and be nice/non-confrontational.

But since I've been so down, bitter, and depressed lately I have been getting really frustrated with people.

I won't go into too much detail but I had a confrontation with an old black lady clerk and an old rich white boomerfag. Two demographics that I really dislike.

Old black ladies are mean and confrontational. Not afraid to tell you off in front of everyone.
And old rich white male boomerfags are basically the most entitled arrogant demographic out there by far. And they strongly dislike us Asian men because of Pearl Harbor, the Korean war, and the Vietnam war. Shit that I had nothing to do with whatsoever.

Individuals from these two demographics tested me yesterday and I exploded at them.
I usually always keep my cool with the typical submissive nice guy asian male demeanor but I said fuck that.

I'm not being nice anymore and I yelled at them. I told the black lady "I asked you a legitimate question". And we spat back and forth.

The old white boomerfag had the usual arrogant tone trying to tell me what to do. I told him, "nah I think I'm fine, I'll do it my way, but thank you etc..."

People looked at me like I was being a disrespectful punk but the truth was that I kinda was. I could have come off nicer to them but I'm tired of being a submissive asian nice guy. Plus I'm angry and sexually frustrated as fuck.

I'm gonna continue being a confrontational asshole to people.

Last edited:
As you should king. I love the liberation of my Villian Arc too. It feels so good to be a vile little shit to people you'll never talk to/see again

been doing similar from time too time, quit liberating, be careful brocel you might get punched, i speak from experience

tried didnt work, but i fought back anyway, better knowing i fought back then some money i might not get
My tactic is if they assault you first you have legal grounds to pepper spray the shit out of them relentlessly. It works wonders for the homeless crackheads that stalk my block

I think it's a fine line between not being a pushover versus being a Karen (formerly known as angry black guy). But yeah I let things slide too many times as well so I'm glad you did what you did. Just don't go too crazy with it.

I remember when I was a kid riding my bicycle to school there was always a horde of schoolkids going in a different direction, blocking my path for like a full minute. I'm not sure if they were lawfully correct or not, I assumed they weren't and it pissed me off. So one morning where I had a fight with my parents I just rammed my bicycle into this horde and it felt great, the kid I bumped into looked absolutely terrified though and I kinda felt bad, but it's still a good memory for me. Like a Falling Down moment but smaller.

Hating is easy
Loving is hard

Makes sense why normies hate us, they can't give a proper solution ( love is) so they hate us

Where is the part where you have been an asshole?

I just see a shy man standing his ground for the first time.
They will be less shocked each time after that and will get used to you having some self-respect.

That's easy game. You'll feel better talking back to people around your age. I love spitting back at my coworkers. They won't see you as easy prey anymore.

Based, fuck normfags. What were the arguments about

People don't want to be liked

there are even laws against liking foids

1_USB-Staring-BTP_DR_AW.jpg

and modern foids are ugly anyway

why not just hate them then. it's just logical, nobody avoids something and refuses to look at it bc they like it

So far I've had two recent verbal confrontations with people. Usually I would just be myself and be nice/non-confrontational.

But since I've been so down, bitter, and depressed lately I have been getting really frustrated with people.

I won't go into too much detail but I had a confrontation with an old black lady clerk and an old rich white boomerfag. Two demographics that I really dislike.

Old black ladies are mean and confrontational. Not afraid to tell you off in front of everyone.
And old rich white male boomerfags are basically the most entitled arrogant demographic out there by far. And they strongly dislike us Asian men because of Pearl Harbor, the Korean war, and the Vietnam war. Shit that I had nothing to do with whatsoever.

Individuals from these two demographics tested me yesterday and I exploded at them.
I usually always keep my cool with the typical submissive nice guy asian male demeanor but I said fuck that.

I'm not being nice anymore and I yelled at them. I told the black lady "I asked you a legitimate question". And we spat back and forth.

The old white boomerfag had the usual arrogant tone trying to tell me what to do. I told him, "nah I think I'm fine, I'll do it my way, but thank you etc..."

People looked at me like I was being a disrespectful punk but the truth was that I kinda was. I could have come off nicer to them but I'm tired of being a submissive asian nice guy. Plus I'm angry and sexually frustrated as fuck.

What did they do though?

I know the feeling, but, I only go red ass when people confront me

I'm uncomfortable!
when you feel my sexual assault look into my eyes it's where my demons hide it's where my demons hide

don't get too close it's rape inside it's where my demons hide it's where my demons hide

Based, especially considering the two demographics you had to deal with, which I utterly despise also.

I've felt a lot more angry, anxious, etc. lately due to my depression worsening.

Most people aren't nice to most others, therefore, should you be obliged to be nice to them ? No.

Staring at foids and normies and making them uncomfortable is kinda funny lol

based

I honeybadgermaxx irl

I used to be "super nice" in my youth but got tired of people taking advantage of me

tired of this shit ass society being so annoying too