Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I've always wondered what cycling thoughts in bed that foids have about the chad she's gotten with.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Teehee he doesn't have to do anything to get me to want him to suck his cock.
Teehee he never said anything all that funny to me but here I am.
Teehee he really didn't need anything additional to get me to like him while the orbetars do.
Teehee I saw that fat ugly boomer old guy on the bus with that asian girl. HE probably had to work really hard to get even that.
Teehee my cousin anna is a prostitute and fucks down because she's ugly with desperate guys my chad doesn't have to do that.
Teehee all the other girls are gonna be jealous of me when I am with chad.
Teehee all my resources and power give me so much over other women, my kids will be gorgeous

Etc.
Power craving, people loathing, selfish.
Do people think that PUA or game could really stand anything to this?

Last edited:
This is why foids are inferior. Nothing but Chad's toilet. Death to toilets.

Spot on. they feel accomplished. They feel successful and finally content. They feel superior to other girls/other people like they’ve just entered into and been validated by the upper echelon of humanity. They no longer have to come into contact with the trash of the world.

foids never think of anything productive

Spot on. they feel accomplished. They feel successful and finally content. They feel superior to other girls/other people like they’ve just entered into and been validated by the upper echelon of humanity. They no longer have to come into contact with the trash of the world.
But the bigger implication is that women have their own ideals/ agendas too. Anyone thinking like they're simply making a mixed drink of their own happiness/ satisfaction with a girl as an acted on ingredient is naive. Women are moving, thinking, breathing targets.
Their implication they had of the chad being of high value for those reasons implies they are tyrannical in their desirings. They will hyper-highlight any issue in relation to that hierarching bloodsport of judgment/ competition. Incels will be degraded, and feelings of low value/ lack of anything will be calculated day in and day out. Far beyond what

The real glue that holds average people together is fear or pain. Not love in most cases unless there's something peripherally occurring in relationships like personality

As time passes humor dulls, mystery is solved, beasts are tamed, and adventures end.
The real novelty are the base value markers that cannot be accessed by other men because of genetic/ physical restricitons like height, and personality.
Be confident is a miscorrelation/ployphemism (manipulative label) women use to imply that that in of itself is what women want. When in reality it is a ployphesis (false showing/ veneer) of their real desires to confuse men.
Its like when someone goes for the cookie jar and they say it was the jar for why they wanted it.
A cookie jar indicates there are cookies. Confidence indicates there is value.

The ultimate adrenaline rush of validation for them, to know that they are "worth" chad's genetics

They think of which chad to fuck next

They want the value in the jar. Not the jar itself. It's a ployphesis. Faux priority (ploy priority)
foids never think of anything productive
they are. they're thinking of what is producing of what they want.
The ultimate adrenaline rush of validation for them, to know that they are "worth" chad's genetics
what do you think that says/ implies about humanity. and about PUA.
Its stupid for them to assume girls are out to have fun. They're really just scoping for who is going to give them the most validaitonal resources. At the heart of clubbing/ going out and enjoying yourself isn't just a more dancey/ stylistic/ normie culture setting for people to just get-together/ glorified coffee date. That'd be pointless in of itself. People need something of purpose and worthwhileness. It is a social war with you and your allies on your team. Fighting over resources and latent judgment.
PUA is operated under the notion of bluepill knowledge/ tropes.
They hold chad in higherworldly regard.
To be a part of that is beyond mere capacity. It's literally having the physioimplicational experience of living around magic.
Women count their distinction with how far chad has traction/ power/ momentum and have their snide little smile of their power increasing. Their sense of happiness/ self esteem/ etc. come not from being a good person but being more distinct. 90% of mankind are hierarchers, and less than 10% are genuinely humble.
Look at america, look at most wartorn nations in the world and you see primality at play.

Last edited:
Women are leaches, nothing more

You give retarded foids too much credit. They let their hedonism guide them from A to B. Novelty, entertainment, resources (including Chad as one) to show off to the hive mind to make them jelly are their drug. They cannot sit in their own skin for longer than one minute and seek Chad validation at every turn. But it's not like they're self aware of their shallowness or could articulate it. To them, Chad is all men because the rest are either "creepy" or invisible. Women are truly a different, lower, species. They never grew out of their lizard brain.