Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ive always wanted to have friends to go to a Halloween party and wear costume

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Sounds fun tbh

If youre socialmaxed and NTmaxed enough
just show up with a mask to a random party

Trust me it would have sucked

I went to one and almost got into a fight and was offered drugs from boys on the football team so they could perhaps try to record me and get me in trouble

I think going to a normie party would be lame regardless. I'd rather go trick or treating with my friends again, just like when I was a kid.

If youre socialmaxed and NTmaxed enough
Maybe i could get laid because they wouldnt be able to see my bad personality

I went to one and almost got into a fight and was offered drugs from boys on the football team so they could perhaps try to record me and get me in trouble
mogs me for being invited

I think going to a normie party would be lame regardless. I'd rather go trick or treating with my friends again, just like when I was a kid.
Ive never been in a party

Want to be invited 2 1

:chad::banhammer:

just stand alone in a corner for 4 hours theory (or however long parties go, I've never been to one)

Over for this truecel