Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've always virulently fucking hated women who dress like sluts.

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Toilet Clogger
★★★
Even before I was blackpilled or aware of how truly disgusting women are, I've always held extreme contempt for females who dress like filthy whores.

Women should under no circumstances ever be showing off their tits in public, nor the insides of their asscracks either. Women shouldn't be allowed to wear crop tops or short shorts, and as far as I'm concerned they shouldn't be allowed to show their shoulders. Women who show their shoulders deserve to get raped (in "Life Simulator 3 - Real Life").

I was in a shitty mood the other day at a restaurant and I saw some young white slut talking loudly on her phone. She was wearing short shorts and a loose tank top. I just stared at her for a while and I think she got uncomfortable. The whole time I was thinking of what it would feel like to hold her down behind a dumbpster and rape her asshole while I crush her windpipe in that game I mentioned earlier. I mean, what else was I supposed to think about when she dresses that way? It is a nonverbal invitation for someone to have sex with them. They are asking for it.

Oh and by the way, "Life Simulator 3 - Real Life" is an actual game. Here it is on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.playdrop.lifesimulatorpro&pcampaignid=web_share

Image 7 31 24 at 1235 PM

Last edited:
I'm in a terrible mood today so this post was most likely a little too angry sounding, but I do genuinely hate women who dress like sluts. I think the way they dress should be illegal as well as shamed.

Social media has ruined the standard fashion that was upheld for hundreds of years. Not a shocker to see rape and sexual assault statistics be at an all time high.

Even before I was blackpilled or aware of how truly disgusting women are, I've always held extreme contempt for females who dress like filthy whores.

Women should under no circumstances ever be showing off their tits in public, nor the insides of their asscracks either. Women shouldn't be allowed to wear crop tops or short shorts, and as far as I'm concerned they shouldn't be allowed to show their shoulders. Women who show their shoulders deserve to get raped (in "Life Simulator 3 - Real Life").

I was in a shitty mood the other day at a restaurant and I saw some young white slut talking loudly on her phone. She was wearing short shorts and a loose tank top. I just stared at her for a while and I think she got uncomfortable. The whole time I was thinking of what it would feel like to hold her down behind a dumbpster and rape her asshole while I crush her windpipe in that game I mentioned earlier. I mean, what else was I supposed to think about when she dresses that way? It is a nonverbal invitation for someone to have sex with them. They are asking for it.

Oh and by the way, "Life Simulator 3 - Real Life" is an actual game. Here it is on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.playdrop.lifesimulatorpro&pcampaignid=web_share

View attachment 1211471
Yes, it was invented in Islam, so their foids wear hijab or niqab so as not to cause sinful thoughts in other men.

View attachment 1211471
Your comments are perfectly appropriate and wholeheartedly endorsed. Particularly the dumpster location, which provides a convenient resting place when all is said and done....

I'm in a terrible mood today so this post was most likely a little too angry sounding, but I do genuinely hate women who dress like sluts. I think the way they dress should be illegal as well as shamed.
absolutely

foids nowadays look trashy af. summer should be a time for enjoying the beauty of nature, but foids here ruin the view with their disgusting whoredom

they should all be incarcerated and fed to hyenas

Unfathomably based. All foids who dress like whores in public fully deserve to be raped...

absolutely

foids nowadays look trashy af. summer should be a time for enjoying the beauty of nature, but foids here ruin the view with their disgusting whoredom

they should all be incarcerated and fed to hyenas
Unfathomably based. All foids who dress like whores in public fully deserve to be raped...
I've always yearned for the day I get to see sluts get punished for their indecency

I'm doing deliveries in a big crowded city and now in the summer especially it's kinda mindblowing for a man doing a job like mine. The number of them dressing like this is truly incredible. I see sexy women everywhere but i learned to cope with it and i simply ignore it by not looking. Ignore the pretty faces and bodies is what my conscience tells me and i feel somewhat uncucked after applying it. But then, there's that part of my mind telling me that, deep down, it's disrespectful from them to do this towards men. Could it be that the average woman is a cockteasing Jezebel ? Could this be their default mode ? Wtf am i a schizo or something ? But then, idk what to think and i just don't give a shit.

Social media has ruined the standard fashion that was upheld for hundreds of years. Not a shocker to see rape and sexual assault statistics be at an all time high.

Thing is, soyciety's norms of modesty are very vague on purpose now. It's part of the "female empowerment". For example, i see some women not showing any skin but the top they wear obviously highlights their big tits, which is much more provocative than short shorts on some skinny girl. Once you don't have rigid, hardcoded norms (that would deem both of these examples as kinda provocative) then the door's open for everything.

It's like one thing you often see is women in dresses. A dress, sounds almost innocent right ? :feelshaha: But then you can see she chose it on purpose so it makes her ass look provocative.

I'm sure many tradcons think dressing slutty is just super tight leggings or something when in fact a type of dress does pretty much the same thing.

Last edited: