Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I've achieved my favourite rank colour

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
4k, baby :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:
it's all downhill from here :feelsbadman: just like my prime teen years :feelscry:

Yay :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: !!!
I'm proud of you man. It's a shame our Polish bro @chadsolution can't celebrate with us :feelscry:

You better stop posting now. but good job.

I like the red one. One day I will achieve it

Yeah. Im still graycel. It will take me a lot longer. Need to work on my postmaxxing.
the red one (10k) is also fine, but it'll take me ages to get
Yeah. Im still graycel. It will take me a lot longer. Need to work on my postmaxxing game.

Congrats, i dont like lgbt flag rank. Luminary mogs.

Congrats, i dont like lgbt flag rank. Luminary mogs.
I wish there was an option to "freeze" your rank colour or manually choose one (ofc the only ones available to you would be the ones you'd have achieved)

I wish there was an option to "freeze" your rank colour or manually choose one (ofc the only ones available to you would be the ones you'd have achieved)
That would be nice ngl.

just dont post anything anymore theory

I'll go from 4500 straight to 10000, because I don't like the colours in-between
u need to postmaxx bro, if u want u can give me ur acc, will make ur account red in less than two weeks.
jk jk mods

absolutely based, congrats

Over for 4kcels