Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've accepted the fact that I'll probably never have a gf.

lilwrist

lilwrist

Banned
-
Haven't grown in 2 years, stayed the same height 5'7.

No matter how much thinner i get I'll never get hollow cheeks, my fat doesn't want to fucking go away from my cheeks.

No matter how much protein and training I'll do my arms will never get any muscles,

No matter how much wrist training I do my wrists will be that of the average females wrist size.

My chin is underdeveloped in its width area I see guys my age who have wide ass chins and mines still small.

There is no hope for me. Every night i sit at my pc desk with my head on the table thinking for hours why I was even brought into this planet.

I really wish my mom would of swallowed me sometimes or at least had my parents abandoned me in the middle of no where, but they didn't so im stuck here left to rot my life away in my room while others are out partying and having fun because they can so Only cuz they r 6'4 its so stupid.

All my rights have been stripped away nobody likes me cuz im short.

Brocels what should I do ? Its too much and its too depressing i hate thinking about it but i just wana cope somehow I usually sit outside during the day doing nothing my life is so boring. I deleted all my games i didnt even get to finish the new resident evil game. my life is so fucking shit.

How old are you? and are you white?

Fuck this life dude..

Lucky to be white and brutal story:feelsbadman:
It doesn't matter when you don't have the stereotypical white western nose, if you are short, etc. Being slavic is the worst type of white to be no wonder hitler didnt like slavs. It's usually only western whites that are praised due to their height advantages. Slavs are usually tall but some aren't so if you aren't you're not even looked at as a real man. It's the sad reality.

It doesn't matter when you don't have the stereotypical white western nose, if you are short, etc. Being slavic is the worst type of white to be no wonder hitler didnt like slavs. It's usually only western whites that are praised due to their height advantages. Slavs are usually tall but some aren't so if you aren't you're not even looked at as a real man. It's the sad reality.
:fuk:

gigabrutal slavpill, also hate to break it to you but you guys are ethnic, not white (even if white skinned).
Not entirely true, Slavs used to be 100% White before the expansion of the Mongol empire whenever that happened. Now almost entirely they have at least some mongoloid blood mixed in them. That's why i say u cant be slav and short, only if u are tall. Slavs have weird facial features sometimes and thats why they are often seen as a meme.

White and short is a death sentence. Over

Brocels what should I do ? Its too much and its too depressing i hate thinking about it but i just wana cope somehow I usually sit outside during the day doing nothing my life is so boring. I deleted all my games i didnt even get to finish the new resident evil game. my life is so fucking shit.
Ikr. "Incels can't get laid because they're addicted to video games" - I wish video games were that good. They get boring and you can't even focus and enjoy them if the rest of your life is complete shit.

Although you're only 19, I'd say don't give up yet. Do you live in a slavic country or in the west?

It's make my blood boil whenever I see a Ugly & short curry having 3-4 kid after arrenged marriage ,, They are making more and more INCELS

It's make my blood boil whenever I see a Ugly & short curry having 3-4 kid after arrenged marriage ,, They are making more and more INCELS
Inceldian State will be a thing, and we'll be competing against the American Taliban and other organizations.

It never began for us dude.
It's brutal how our genes and autism forbid us to get a gf and live a pretty normal life.

No matter how much thinner i get I'll never get hollow cheeks, my fat doesn't want to fucking go away from my cheeks.

No matter how much protein and training I'll do my arms will never get any muscles,

No matter how much wrist training I do my wrists will be that of the average females wrist size.

My chin is underdeveloped in its width area I see guys my age who have wide ass chins and mines still small.

There is no hope for me. Every night i sit at my pc desk with my head on the table thinking for hours why I was even brought into this planet.

I really wish my mom would of swallowed me sometimes or at least had my parents abandoned me in the middle of no where, but they didn't so im stuck here left to rot my life away in my room while others are out partying and having fun because they can so Only cuz they r 6'4 its so stupid.

what low testosterone levels does to a mf

Dude, inject some T, hit the gym. That's all.

5'7 is survivable if you put some effort.

Not over

If your white you can at least just jbw in SEA it's really over for deathnic cels

Are you Polish?

Life is boring and shit for us, we only can cope or rope

Lol, that is a very bad lucky, if you doesn't have a good genetic, your life will be uphill. I am in the same situation.

All my days are:
  • Get up, have breakfast and get on the computer.
  • Talk to people in forums.
And That's it

I've tried to go to the gym to see if I could get worse muscle mass, not even that, and girls don't pay me the attention they do others.

My life will be a ruin :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Kentaro Miura Crying GIF

Last edited:
Lol, that is a very bad lucky, if you doesn't have a good genetic, your life will be uphill. I am in the same situation.

All my days are:
  • Get up, have breakfast and get on the computer.
  • Talk to people in forums.
And That's it

I've tried to go to the gym to see if I could get worse muscle mass, not even that, and girls don't pay me the attention they do others.

My life will be a ruin :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Kentaro Miura Crying GIF
Aint nothin like a good salad, Its over!

Get a job so you can finance some hobbys you are passionate about. Enjoy that and just cope.

Get a job so you can finance some hobbys you are passionate about. Enjoy that and just cope.
Yes that are the things that you need to survives in this terrible live :feelsrope:

Yea you are average height and white which is an attractive race u still have hope
White?

I'm a wetback beaner taco goblin with autism.

what low testosterone levels does to a mf

Dude, inject some T, hit the gym. That's all.

5'7 is survivable if you put some effort.

Not over
test -> e2 -> faster growth plate closure. pair w an AI/SERM if you actually do this op. get an xray and check risser stage, use HGH if still growth potential

th
test -> e2 -> faster growth plate closure. pair w an AI/SERM if you actually do this op. get an xray and check risser stage, use HGH if still growth potential
they wouldnt let me do a xray cuz doctor said too much radiation hurt me lmao

My condolences brocel