Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've accepted that it is truly over

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I learned about the blackpill years ago, around 2017, but I still had hope that I could at least become a normie tier male and be apart of society. I only recently started to realize that my life was ALREADY over, what I didn't want to accept is that I had no chance. I always told my- self that everything bad happening to me is my fault and that there is a way out of hell.

The most excruciating pain for me was seeing how people truly live their lives. I only lived life as an outcast and loner, I had no idea people were living life the best they could. People had reasons to live, had fun, loved each-other, socialized and everything I could've wished for. I thought I could have a chance to turn my life around, improve myself and make a single friend. All my efforts were futile by the end, everyone told me to fuck off, ignored me, or simply didn't care.

The revelation that society has rejected and abandoned me was the final turning point for me. Normies didn't have to overcome a struggle, they were simply born into their cushy lives and accepted. I wasn't rejected because I was evil, mean or disgusting, I was rejected because my life was OVER before it began. I was a genetic dead end, a fatherless failure and born into a shithole.

The only thing that stops me from going over the edge and roping is the fear of hell and making my family sad.

It is over my bro

I accepted it in early 2019 after seeing how all my friends left me and have better lives while mine is still the same. I can’t believe I used to think that im average looking and a girl would see something in me.

the fact that you're still on this forum prove that you didn't fully accept it
?
Life is meaningless so what should I be doing instead? I already said in the post why I haven't roped yet.

This is what cucks, simps, whiteknights, foids, and shit talking low tier normies don't understand and refuse to acknowledge. "Ugly incel" men have every right to be hateful when they never get anything of value in life for reasons beyond their control. People are narrow-minded idiots.

It is finished

Same. It was very obvious

This is what cucks, simps, whiteknights, foids, and shit talking low tier normies don't understand and refuse to acknowledge. "Ugly incel" men have every right to be hateful when they never get anything of value in life for reasons beyond their control. People are narrow-minded idiots.

Being born in a shithole means it's almost guaranteed over unless you can make money online.

I kind of wish I could accept it tbh

the fact that you're still on this forum prove that you didn't fully accept it
This.

I only go to incel forums because I simply can't deal with reality yet... maybe never

At least someone doesn't deny it

I'm still in the game but my window is closing by the second

I fully accepted it when I thought I might have the smallest possibility of a percent of a chance but the foid I was interested in turned out to be a lesbo JFL

tell me when i begun so I can count how long i had before it was over