Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I’ve accepted my place in society

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
As a manlet, it’s to rot and not reproduce.
I’m fine with it though as I have accepted the blackpill fully now, I know women’s nature and even if I manage to luck out my blackpilled mindset will never change.

It ain’t over till it’s over, unless it’s yeah, over.

Good attitude bro. The beginning of happiness.

it's certainly not your place to reproduce, but, you may have more paths to take that aren't just rotting forever

It's good to be realistic. Hope you enjoy and LDARmax

I don't know, can't say without knowing you personally. I assume by rot you mean, accepting misery, and living a filthy life of constant shallow copes until suicide or other death.
There may be other cool shit you can do.. I believe, from what I have seen, one can at least be, maybe not happy, but at least, not miserable, without sex or relationships.
You could be right, though. At 5'4, no one could call you a coward for simply giving up.

I don't know, can't say without knowing you personally. I assume by rot you mean, accepting misery, and living a filthy life of constant shallow copes until suicide or other death.
There may be other cool shit you can do.. I believe, from what I have seen, one can at least be, maybe not happy, but at least, not miserable, without sex or relationships.
You could be right, though. At 5'4, no one could call you a coward for simply giving up.
Honestly 5’6 and under is all the same, can’t say the shortercels that are 5’2 and 5’1 have it any different than us, we still get mogged by school girls

I’m fine with it though as I have accepted the blackpill fully now, I know women’s nature and even if I manage to luck out my blackpilled mindset will never change.

Or you could be 25 and look 15 years old, be lanky as fuck and still suffer.

Unless you're top tier you will suffer anyway.

Honestly 5’6 and under is all the same, can’t say the shortercels that are 5’2 and 5’1 have it any different than us, we still get mogged by school girls
I agree. Below a certain point, it's all the same hopeless, sludge covered swamp of manletism.

Life: you must be at least 5'8 to ride

arent u white? just move to thailand

These attitudes sound quite good, but take it simplier: it never began.

This. Sometimes people misunderstand: they think we have failed.

This isn't about failure. The truth is that we never had a chance in the first place.