Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've accepted defeat

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I accept that I'm an inferior being, I don't have any delusional dreams of ascension, I just hope one day I can find the strength to rope.

brahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg

Looks like that one curry couldnt take nightmare mode anymore and roped :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

What prompted you to accept defeat now?

all ethnics should rope tbh
earth belongs to white people

I've accepted defeat years ago. I just can't bring myself to end it

Take some words for comfort
"Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like." _Lao Tzu

I accept that I'm an inferior being, I don't have any delusional dreams of ascension, I just hope one day I can find the strength to rope.

brahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg
Brutal :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

You can only go on for so long until you break, and when you break...

It's all downhill from there, until you crash... and die.

Never began. We should've roped in our mother's womb tbh.

Brutal tbh. It is well and truly over.

@RREEEEEEEEE thought
OP is a cruel bastard. He is telling us curries to rope, that's why he used a roping curry to illustrate his point.

OP is a cruel bastard. He is telling us curries to rope, that's why he used a roping curry to illustrate his point.
Can't find a good picture of a roped sand nigger.

I accepted it too now I played nier automata and jerk off to 2b

If I can't fuck without paying for it until I'm 27, I'll rope too tbh. Well not rope, but will inject myself with 750mg of heroin, and leave this world while sleeping in peace.:feelscry:
27 because I'm autistic and would love to die while being kinda part of the 27 Club :cryfeels:

Yes my life is over. I am beaten to ground by society and I will never manage to get up. It only goes downhill from here.
Never began. We should've roped in our mother's womb tbh.
Choking on umbilical cord would have solved all my problems.
If I can't fuck without paying for it until I'm 27, I'll rope too tbh. Well not rope, but will inject myself with 750mg of heroin, and leave this world while sleeping in peace.:feelscry:
27 because I'm autistic and would love to die while being kinda part of the 27 Club :cryfeels:
Hope people will remember you enough to be part of that club friend. But that's kinda unlikely.

Hope people will remember you enough to be part of that club friend. But that's kinda unlikely.
Y-yeah s-sure, everyone will cry for me :cryfeels: :feelsrope:
They'll add my name on the wiki page. :cryfeels:

I guess the fesikhpill was too much to handle