Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've 0 energy left to hold down a relationship

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
I don't even know why I care about women anymore. My inexperience with women for over 2 decades has left me clueless as to how to even talk to them about anything

What is love? How do I love them? All i remember is being abused by my parents, teachers, and friends since I was a little kid. Nobody has truly ever showed any kind of affection to me, how do I show it back?

My hatred for women has gotten so much that I barely even get an erection now. By looks, I may not be the most trucel here, but if you consider all aspects I'm very sure I'm one of those users that has a 0 chance of ever forming relationship with women in this existence

I don't even know why I care about women anymore. My inexperience with women for over 2 decades has left me clueless as to how to even talk to them about anything

What is love? How do I love them? All i remember is being abused by my parents, teachers, and friends since I was a little kid. Nobody has truly ever showed any kind of affection to me, how do I show it back?

My hatred for women has gotten so much that I barely even get an erection now. By looks, I may not be the most trucel here, but if you consider all aspects I'm very sure I'm one of those users that has a 0 chance of ever forming relationship with women in this existence
Imagine caring anymore. Relationships for sub8 men is pointless. Hell even high status men get divorceraped and cucked constantly. Sucks to say it but foids are completely incapable of love for another human being (yes your mother as well and if u deny it ur not fully blackpilled).

Imagine caring anymore. Relationships for sub8 men is pointless. Hell even high status men get divorceraped and cucked constantly. Sucks to say it but foids are completely incapable of love for another human being (yes your mother as well and if u deny it ur not fully blackpilled).
I've phases of not giving a shit and then phases where I'm literally the opposite

We already missed out of the teen years it's already over anyways

gIrls are too demanding

they have high standards for a relationship, because they only want Chad

but if someone got into a relationship after a long deprivation, then girls would also expect more from him in the relationship

it is an impossible mountain to climb, and we should just accept that it's over

I've phases of not giving a shit and then phases where I'm literally the opposite
Better kill any remaining foolish optimism left then

@Celasius
A lot of us don’t have the energy to build and sustain healthy relationships. Too much doomscrolling, ragefuel consooomation and blackpill overdose will eventually defuse and insensate you. It’s suifuel to know you’ll come to terms with the loneliness in due course, but it’s also comforting.

A lot of us don’t have the energy to build and sustain healthy relationships. Too much doomscrolling, ragefuel consooomation and blackpill overdose will eventually defuse and insensate you. It’s suifuel to know you’ll come to terms with the loneliness in due course, but it’s also comforting.
I don't consider myself who doomscrolls a lot tbh, but sure have consumed a lot of blackpill content. I regret doing it at times

Just wait for ai to advance and get an ai girlfriend