Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ivanka trump takes the redpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
just fucking lol'd at this shit

she agreed to being a cumdumpster

More like a red coated placebo sugar pill

the redpill is dead because its been touched by normies

she also takes jewish dick

More like a red coated placebo sugar pill

the redpill is dead because its been touched by normies
true but i meant it as the non normieified mgtow-ish redpill that says women are cumdumps and disregard personality and go for looks (aka the pre-blackpill redpill)

true but i meant it as the non normieified mgtow-ish redpill that says women are cumdumps and disregard personality and go for looks (aka the pre-blackpill redpill)
mgtow is normified and it spews the same bluepilled shit like "go to the gym" and "women only care about money" they'll say "muh blackpill is nihilism and being lazy!!!!"

@Pennywise not all mgtow are like that but I'm sure its hard to stumble by one that isn't

mgtow is normified and it spews the same bluepilled shit like "go to the gym" and "women only care about money" they'll say "muh blackpill is nihilism and being lazy!!!!"

@Pennywise not all mgtow are like that but I'm sure its hard to stumble by one that isn't
that's why i said pre blackpill because back then the redpill and mgtows didn't say "bro just work on yourself"

it was more like "bro just do whatever you want that doesn't involve foids"

it was around the time blackpill got introduced as normies took over the redpill and mgtow

that's why i said pre blackpill because back then the redpill and mgtows didn't say "bro just work on yourself"

it was more like "bro just do whatever you want that doesn't involve foids"

it was around the time blackpill got introduced as normies took over the redpill and mgtow
This is what happens when you don't have gatekeeping and say "bb-but muh MGTOW isn't a philosophy or another pill! Any man could be MGTOW!!!!! Stop trying to generalise or box MGTOW!!!! MGTOW IS NOT A COMMUNITY!!!!!"

There's no barrier of entry when entering MGTOW, the standards is so fucking low. A ideology needs a community in order to keep it alive because thats who humans are, we naturally are social creatures that organize into groups.

Also, theres sociological papers out there that says a central hub is required to keep a ideology alive.

An ideology is an extension of the community itself. MGTOW isn't dying because of simps on the rise, but its dying because there's no gatekeeping and it's being watered down by external entryism by many different ideologues like the alt-right stealing redpilled concepts from MGTOW and adopting it.

preblackpill redpill was the good shit. I remember swallowing the redpill back in 2011. Sucks how it's been normified since then.

This is what happens when you don't have gatekeeping and say "bb-but muh MGTOW isn't a philosophy or another pill! Any man could be MGTOW!!!!! Stop trying to generalise or box MGTOW!!!! MGTOW IS NOT A COMMUNITY!!!!!"

An ideology is an extension of the community itself. MGTOW isn't dying because of simps on the rise, but its dying because there's no gatekeeping
Yeah, Mgtow is open to normies, chads etc. i have met redpillers on the internet who are perfect chads but classify as mgtow :chad::banhammer: these niggas literally talk to foids and tell literally 2/10 framelets to work their asses off

one chad got his chad body in a year and the framelet he's been coaching still looks like an aushwitz escapee after 3 years

I hate Elon musk so much

Yeah, Mgtow is open to normies, chads etc. i have met redpillers on the internet who are perfect chads but classify as mgtow :chad::banhammer: these niggas literally talk to foids and tell literally 2/10 framelets to work their asses off

one chad got his chad body in a year and the framelet he's been coaching still looks like an aushwitz escapee after 3 years
Also those are the same normies and chads that fucking go on Face's streams, like what the fuck?

Also as hypergamy and male virginity is on the rise, I'm going to expect normies to join .co
or who knows maybe they'll just keep lurking because we're "too extreme for them"

MGTOW is attempting to be reconcilable with normies. The reason they are gaslighting us is because they think they are virtue signalling normies. They're trying to be the "good guy" brand of misogyny, while we are the "bad guy" brand. In my experience, the only real MGTOW guys are the betabucks guys who went through severe divorces where they really got raped, and now live as true monks. if you haven't had a divorcerape, you haven't gone your own way, you have been sent your own way. You are just a coping incel.

I say take the :redpill: :blackpill: & :whitepill: :feelsSS:

& only :bluepill: for :feelsSex:

blue pill = the matrix
red pill = the real world
black pill = realizing that none of it fucking matters

I used to like that Elon guy, a pure stemcel moneymaxxer.

But recently he started talking about redpill, fucking cringe.

i have met redpillers on the internet who are perfect chads but classify as mgtow :chad::banhammer: these niggas literally talk to foids and tell literally 2/10 framelets to work their asses off

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: Jfl at incels defending chads, they are as much as a problem as foids.

just fucking lol'd at this shit

she agreed to being a cumdumpster

He could just be referring to the matrix, but the red pill had a deeper meaning similar to the irl red pill too. He could never turn black pilled seeing as he can’t comprehend being one of us, so this isn’t a stepping stone at all.
Also those are the same normies and chads that fucking go on Face's streams, like what the fuck?

Also as hypergamy and male virginity is on the rise, I'm going to expect normies to join .co
or who knows maybe they'll just keep lurking because we're "too extreme for them"
If normies join en masse I’m roping

Last edited:
"Taking the red pill" = "voting right wing" in the minds of normies and NPCs.

"Taking the red pill" = "voting right wing" in the minds of normies and NPCs.
Exactly, jfl at thinking that Elon Musk is actually talking about PUA shit :lul::lul::lul:
Extremely low iq post

We should start calling the blackpill the niggerpill so normies dont touch that shit

Trump is a zionist cuck and redpill is a massive cope.
Plus fuck Elon Musk,not because he owns slaves and fuck over his wageslaves but bcs Cuckit loves him

The red pill has always been a massive cope because they dramatically overestimate the capability of looksmaxxing. Sorry, but no amount of gear or haircuts will be turn you into a Chad.

MGTOW is attempting to be reconcilable with normies. The reason they are gaslighting us is because they think they are virtue signalling normies. They're trying to be the "good guy" brand of misogyny, while we are the "bad guy" brand. In my experience, the only real MGTOW guys are the betabucks guys who went through severe divorces where they really got raped, and now live as true monks. if you haven't had a divorcerape, you haven't gone your own way, you have been sent your own way. You are just a coping incel.