Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Iv jacked off into my bed Likely 1000+ Times

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
My bed doesn't smell weird and is not encrusted even though Basically everytime i go to sleep, wakeup or whenever I feel like it i jerk off into my hand and smear it on my bed.

Anyone else do this?

do you wash your sheets?

My bed doesn't smell weird and is not encrusted even though Basically everytime i go to sleep, wakeup or whenever I feel like it i jerk off into my hand and smear it on my bed.

Anyone else do this?
i do jerk off too but it does smell wierd tho i airate my room sometimes too

Anyone else do this?
disguisting animal

Anyone else do this?
Dude, What the fuck?

your bed probably glows if you put a blue uv light over it.

That's savage behavior. I jack off and shoot my cum on an old sock, then after a week, I wash the sock and repeat.

That's savage behavior. I jack off and shoot my cum on an old sock, then after a week, I wash the sock and repeat.
I use to do the same with a block of wood I got from my woodworking class in school but stopped when I misplaced it somehow

I know its disgusting but im too lazy.
Atleast use a towel or something, You cant sleep in your future
generations thats kinda gay sleeping in sperm.

I use to do the same with a block of wood I got from my woodworking class in school but stopped when I misplaced it somehow
That's hilarious :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Just let the cum fall on your stomach and them wipe it off.

That's what I do

Just let the cum fall on your stomach and them wipe it off.

That's what I do
I just don't like the feeling of cum on myself it just feels weird and dirty. Somehow I don't feel as disgusted when it dries on the bed first before I sleep in it

cum on myself
Image 2024 05 13 193318161

That's precisely what I do and then clean it up with the sock.
Ohh.

I thought you meant you impregnated the sock. I didn't know you wiped the cum with it lol.

I use toilet paper to do so

NO, IT DESERVES TO BE INSIDE A WOMAN'S STOMACH!!! :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

OUR SPERM DESERVES TO BURN TO DEATH IN WOMAN'S STOMACH ACID :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
That is true.

No woman to do that tho :cryfeels:

Ohh.

I thought you meant you impregnated the sock. I didn't know you wiped the cum with it lol.

I use toilet paper to do so
Lol. I used to use toilet paper as well, but a sock is just easier and seems to work better

I ejaculate into paper in front of computer screen.

That is fucking disgusting.

I havent in almost a year
:whatfeels::dafuckfeels: nigga WHAT

I used to wash them weekly but nowadays its every 1-1.5 months. Whenever im laying in month old sheets i feel gross and eventually that feeling gets so great i have to wash them. But going a year is crazy

:whatfeels::dafuckfeels: nigga WHAT

I used to wash them weekly but nowadays its every 1-1.5 months. Whenever im laying in month old sheets i feel gross and eventually that feeling gets so great i have to wash them. But going a year is crazy
I honestly can't tell the difference

I used to do it but it left stains on my bedsheet impossible to wash off. Now I just do it on my carpet or if I'm super lazy just drop it on the floor to clean later.

I used to do it but it left stains on my bedsheet impossible to wash off. Now I just do it on my carpet or if I'm super lazy just drop it on the floor to clean later.
Same but I don't clean it at all