Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme ITT: We post pictures of giga/Tera/ultrachad

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
Pictures of the unmoggable, greek Gods but in Earth, let's see how much nature and genetics can stretch, I'll begin
KoAvFZk

Am I wrong to consider Jason Momoa one of the gigachads? 6'4 btw. :feelsrope:

Jason-Momoa-jason-momoa-40910340-386-500.jpg
grbbag-aquabro.jpg

grbbag-aquabro.jpg
You are gigachad when you are unmoggable, and he is indeed, imagine a fight between my Guy and yours

You are gigachad when you are unmoggable, and he is indeed, imagine a fight between my Guy and yours
It's funny that you mention unmoggable... when you get to that level, when you can't really be mogged, it actually does come down to personality, and personal preference, like the bluepilled say, lmao. The gigachads are more or less perfect. Since they cannot mog one another, 'foids taste in men finally comes in to play, know what I mean?

It's funny that you mention unmoggable... when you get to that level, when you can't really be mogged, it actually does come down to personality, and personal preference, like the bluepilled say, lmao. The gigachads are more or less perfect. Since they cannot mog one another, 'foids taste in men finally comes in to play, know what I mean?
Their personality detectors come begin functioning KEK

grbbag-aquabro.jpg
You'd be right to assume he's a Gigachad, that's prime example of an upper tier Gigachad.

-Excellent face
-Excellent frame
-Excellent height

You'd be right to assume he's a Gigachad, that's prime example of an upper tier Gigachad.

-Excellent face
-Excellent frame
-Excellent height
Just LOOK at that hip to shoulder ratio. Incredible.

Just LOOK at that hip to shoulder ratio. Incredible.
I'd estimate he has 23 inch shoulder width and around 12.5 inch pelvis (across) putting him at a whopping ratio of 1.84
VERY VERY respectable considering anything above 1.6 is considerred "very good".
Solid wrists and overall frame.

Height + Big frame is truly two indicators of a true slayer

-Excellent face
-Excellent frame
-Excellent height

ehhhh 8/10 facially. he only slays cos ultra masculine height frame combo halo

So close. Life can be cruel sometimes.
he already is a gigachad. If he gets leg extension for an extra 2-3 inches and wear 2 inch lifts he would have to worry about getting raped by foids.

ehhhh 8/10 facially. he only slays cos ultra masculine height frame combo halo
I'd generally agree tbh, but it's semantics at that point whether he's an 8 or a 9/10. I'd be inclined to agree with you
His frame and height are what give him such halo.

he already is a gigachad. If he gets leg extension for an extra 2-3 inches and wear 2 inch lifts he would have to worry about getting raped by foids.
Yeah just get a 5 figure surgery to look goofy AF for 2 inches. That’s not realistic. I mean you can try, but that’s not a realistic option.

Everyone on this forum seems to think they can solve everyone else’s problems, but they always use these drastic measures such as that or just go to Asia or whatever. It’s not that easy.

Yeah just get a 5 figure surgery to look goofy AF for 2 inches. That’s not realistic. I mean you can try, but that’s not a realistic option.

Everyone on this forum seems to think they can solve everyone else’s problems, but they always use these drastic measures such as that or just go to Asia or whatever. It’s not that easy.
I'm not convinced he'd be all that popular even with average height/frame, to be honest. He looks like a girl, straight up. I'm sure he wouldn't be incel, but slayer? I don't know. Maybe I'm just coping.

I'm not convinced he'd be all that popular even with average height/frame, to be honest. He looks like a girl, straight up. I'm sure he wouldn't be incel, but slayer? I don't know. Maybe I'm just coping.
He is one of the strangest looking men I've ever seen. I mean that in a good way. He is legit feminine, he prettyboy-mogs late90s/early2000s boy band members. It's so strange. I think alot of ogrecels/facecels see this a get a bit upset, which maybe is rational, but you don't see those people complaining when members here admit to being 6'+ (height>face for general halo).

I've claimed he's ascend at 5'6" or 5'7", slay at 5'10"+.

The most curious, interesting case of inceldom I've seen in my 4 or so years in the PSLI/manosphere communities. I'm fascinated.

He
He is one of the strangest looking men I've ever seen. I mean that in a good way. He is legit feminine, he prettyboy-mogs late90s/early2000s boy band members. It's so strange. I think alot of ogrecels/facecels see this a get a bit upset, which maybe is rational, but you don't see those people complaining when members here admit to being 6'+ (height>face for general halo).

The most curious, interesting case of inceldom I've seen in my 4 or so years in the PSLI/manosphere communities. I'm fascinated.

He would be a beautiful woman if he transitioned. ....no homo

Agreed.
I think a lot of users, especially those on the taller side, don't realize just how small 5'2 actually is, in the flesh. Combined with the fact that, you could put his face on a woman and it wouldn't look out of place, and I really don't see him being taken as a sexual entity be females. There just isn't enough masculinity, if he was to date someone, I am sure she would be asked questions about her 'son'.

Agreed.
I think a lot of users, especially those on the taller side, don't realize just how small 5'2 actually is, in the flesh. Combined with the fact that, you could put his face on a woman and it wouldn't look out of place, and I really don't see him being taken as a sexual entity be females. There just isn't enough masculinity, if he was to date someone, I am sure she would be asked questions about her 'son'.
I have met a 5'3'' recently and God do I feel sorry for him, but he actually managed to fuck (he's a 4-5 facially and hardcore skinny, frame, wristcel), Guess Life just bambloozles sometimes

He

He would be a beautiful woman if he transitioned. ....no homo

It's so weird right? He legit is attractive to me. I am the least gay person on the planet. I love huge titties and housewifes, but for some reason, something is attractive about his soft features. It's so fucking odd. Don't trannymax though, that shit is super degenerate.

Agreed.
I always laugh at the tinder experiments. Women take like 2 second to decide to swipe, and non of his pictures show his height. They just assume he's, at worst, average height an judge him only on his face, which is good. They have no way to comprehend 5'2" over the internet. He will never get a second date. Women ridiculed Taylor Lautner for being 5'8", what would they do to this guy!

His face is very feminine, but that's not a death sentence. Sure maybe it could use a little more masculinity, but its not that bad.

Wtf looks like a qt tomboy grill

but srs tho, pretty boy chad
Pictures of the unmoggable, greek Gods but in Earth, let's see how much nature and genetics can stretch, I'll begin
View attachment 28828
guy is actually MENA(he has an instagram) so he is just a chadlite, not a gigachad, if he was white tho he would be a giga/teraChad, the reason is the ethnic affect(which is like a halo affect but inverted)

grbbag-aquabro.jpg
No cuz he is an actual gigachad because he looks white(if he was ethnic he would be a regular chad)

guy is actually MENA(he has an instagram) so he is just a chadlite, not a gigachad, if he was white tho he would be a giga/teraChad, the reason is the ethnic affect(which is like a halo affect but inverted)

No cuz he is an actual gigachad because he looks white(if he was ethnic he would be a regular chad)
Husband material tbh (no homo tho)

How isn't he the original terachad? Look at him

6"3/6"4 - Former UFC Middleweight Champion, models for Ralph Lauren but i've heard he is a bit awkward in conversations