Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITT we discuss what we would be doing right now if we were the looksmatched female versions of ourselves

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
If I was the looksmatched female version of myself right now I would be dating an older man with money and be going on great vacations on his dime. Instead I watch videos of exotic foreign locations on my $150 dollar laptop on youtube. In 720p by the way I can't handle 4k with my setup.

If I was the looksmatched female version of myself guys would be taking me out on dates and I would get free dinners all the time. Instead I eat a diet that consists of carbohydrates (Potatoes/Rice/Oatmeal/Pasta) because its all I can afford after paying my necessities.

Would probably be getting gangbanged by 10 chads to feel better about my pathetic existence

I would be at a party or sexting with my Chad bf

I'd probably be doing whatever other foids are doing.

I would cash in all my benefits of course.

if din't had hypergamy, would just seetle with some chadlite in a remote location, but if was hypergamous foids, would be being fucked by a different chad every day

i would be enjoying a hedonistic life of pleasure with lots of friends living life on tutorial mode

Begin the annual femoid migration to the land of the chads and avoid the land of the inkcel. :soy:

I would sell feet pics and earn money from cucks.

Live life with everything served to me.

I would probably sell my own shit online and make money as a findom.

My looksmatch probably getting pounded by multiple chads rn
and i dont know what would i do tbh weird question

After my hard partying days and being filled with enough cock to reach the moon I'd have grown kids and be in a relationship now if I was female. Or be a single mother on tinder slutting it up with younger guys who mog my fat ugly ass by at least 3 points.

I'd be getting tortured by a BDSM penetration machine after becoming too mature for the cock carousel.

My looksmatch has just been pounded by a chadlite and is now posting about how she hates her life because she's lonely.

i wouldn't feel anything due to the fact that foids don't have souls :feelzez:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back