Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITT, we discuss how we can get any 10/10 Stacy we want!

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
Don't let being an ugly manlet hold you down!

IT faggots have outlined these steps for us, so kind of them tbh!

Step 1: Take at least 2 showers in the morning after you wake up

Step 2: Wear a nice pair of jeans, a clean t shirt, and a spiffy looking blazer. Also a nice pair of dress shoes helps tremendously

Step 3 : Make sure you're jestermaxxed. Foids love that humor! Don't forget to work on your personality everyday either. Like muscle, your personality needs a daily workout. Foids love a strong personality.

Step 4: Approach a foid, and display that awesome personality and confidence. Key is to display your tremendous confidence. Make sure you're making funny jokes too!

When do you want to try these steps out boyos? :feelskek: :feelskek:

Any steps I am missing?

i need to take more showers to ascend

I feel like Chad already :cool:

U forgot that u need a haircut

Step 0 is be born attractive :)

Also make sure to watch your approach angle, and tailor it to every foid individually, it can be the game changing move in your arsenal, this foid hmm I think she is more of a 89 degrees this one a 56 degrees etc This can alone can turn you from a only getting sex every other foid to a complete slayER.

Oh and I almost forgot the most important parts hold frame br0, just always hold frame, and make sure to clean your room to up your slaying capabilities this is crucial.

(This is actually the type of garbage PUA write in their books and people actually pay for it)

y'all need to do is be normal

just hibernate until full drive VR is a thing theory

>ITT
Cuck numale gif

Don’t forget to go to the gym bro and work on that attitude

If all goes to worse go into an open relationship bro

jestermaxxed.

"If I do this funny dance for m'lady perhaps she will let me sleep in her spare room while Tyrone bangs her! Perhaps I'll even get sloppy Sixty Seconds after Tyrones friends have a turn! Checkmate Inkwells!!":soy:

Hair transplant
Leg lengthening

Looks like you're ahead of us on that jestermaxxing. :chad::chad::chad:

no jeans are ugly I don’t think I’ve ever worn them once

Well whatever. Wear whatever you want, it's unimportant. Key is showers, displaying awesome personality, and holding frame!

Key is showers, displaying awesome personality, and holding frame!
yeah I do that (not joking)
I’m not a misogynist fuckwit like cucktears thinks I am

woah just woah I'm reading this and I'm literally shaking rn maybe just maybe you forgot to RESPECT WOMEN

This is some spicy soy. Good for my diet :feelsokman:

Stop calling them foids bro! Everyone knows that women have a sensor in their eye that allows them to see how much slang people use online when they talk to them in real life.

OH WOWWIE WOW I AM A CHAD NOW :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Don't forget to wash your penis extra well because women can smell your smegma from a mile away. Also trim your pubes.

I really want a 10/10 foid, it's not fair I deserve it

Step 9999999 If she rejects you its not because of your looks, you just need to keep improving that personaliteehee

I followed all these steps and I'm still ethnic...

Don't forget yoir daily genetics workout as well :soy:

milionaremaxxing could be legit tbh

I can already witness the rejection