Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ITT: Users who are verbally aggressive and or why

• Thread starter lightskin2thousand0
  • Start date
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
I’ll start. @RichCel, he says the N word very much

@Napoleon de Geso is verbally aggressive about ugly femorloids.

@Total Imbecile Is verbally aggressive about whitecels, blackcels and youngcels. In his eyes if you arent a 30yo 4'10" balding deformed currycel youre fakecel. Cause hypergamy/looksism doesnt apply to blacks, whites, and males aged 17-20, right? :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
@Napoleon de Geso is verbally aggressive about ugly femorloids.

@NotQuiteChadLite is verbally aggressive to many men, man.

@Total Imbecile Is verbally aggressive about whitecels, blackcels and youngcels. In his eyes if you arent a 30yo 4'10" balding deformed currycel youre fakecel. Cause hypergamy/looksism doesnt apply to blacks, whites, and males aged 17-20, right? :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Tbh there are more chads per capita in Euopeans and Africans, a little less in hispanics (they stay among themselves anyways) and arabs, but indians and asians are pretty big amount of cels per capita. However if doesn’t mean we can ignore incels from the less incel populus groups

there are more chads per capita in Euopeans and Africans, a little less in hispanics (they stay among themselves anyways) and arabs, but indians and asians are pretty big amount of cels per capita
Yeah but thinking "every black guy can get laid if he thugmaxxes" is not only bluepilled but idiotic and unrealistic. "yeah just become a millionare rapper bro! just increase your chances of getting shot for a 0.000000001% increased chance at ascension bro!"

It depends what context he calls people niggers. If he calls somebody a nigger to offend him then that's pretty sad but I for example sometimes use nigger too and I don't I ever used it offensively I like all the niggers on this site and some of the greatest people I met that were nice to me in my life were niggers too and believe me the people who were nice to me can be counted with my fingers.

I feel like I'm verbally aggressive, ngl, but I never try to attack other users.

I think @GeneticDeadEnd is verbally abusive

rage tends to happen when living in hell

I know I spam too much.
Sorry about that

I get a lot of you need to vent and are too lazy/weak to find a more physical outlet for your frustration, but can't you choose a better place online for it? Like 4chan or Youtube comment sections. Alienating your fellow incels with your shitty personality seems wasteful and counterproductive to me.

True tbh, i dont know how they manage to survive with so many warnings for their racebait posts.

@Total Imbecile called me a potato nigger

@needsolution

@Joelossus and @Damo the incel are mean towards red faced people

Fuk u retad !!!
I get a lot of you need to vent and are too lazy/weak to find a more physical outlet for your frustration, but can't you choose a better place online for it? Like 4chan or Youtube comment sections. Alienating your fellow incels with your shitty personality seems wasteful and counterproductive to me.
Based truth.

OP I am sorry you are homosexual.