Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ITT: unpopular opinions

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I'll start.

I fucking love girls with tattoos. Especially sleeves. And stuff on the chest and back (but not as much). It's degenerate but I am into the emo/alt/Suicide Girls look. Piercings, too. And dyed, colored hair. Legit, my perfect gf would be a geeky, dorky alt girl with tattoos and piercings/plugs. And wears glasses. And who likes wearing beanies.

Face tattoos are a nono.

Last edited:
How is that an unpopular opinion? lmao

Gymcelling is a good way to cope. Make gains and mire yourself in the mirror.

I'll start.

I fucking love girls with tattoos. Especially sleeves. And stuff on the chest and back (but not as much). It's degenerate but I am into the emo/alt/Suicide Girls look. Piercings, too. And dyed, colored hair. Legit, my perfect gf would be a geeky, dorky alt girl with tattoos and piercings/plugs. And wears glasses. And who likes wearing beanies.

Face tattoos are a nono.
Bluepilled af.

I'll start.

Face tattoos are a nono.

Lol, girls with tats and alt-girls are the biggest whores out there. You should get gassed for encouraging that shit.

Lol, girls with tats and alt-girls are the biggest whores out there. You should get gassed for encouraging that shit.

"unpopular opinion"

is what he's getting at.

OT: I would love to go back in time and stop myself from pursing the "truth" and remain ignorant of the world, people and myself. I would be much happier if I did

"unpopular opinion"

is what he's getting at.

OT: I would love to go back in time and stop myself from pursing the "truth" and remain ignorant of the world, people and myself. I would be much happier if I did

Except it isn't an unpopular opinion. It is an extremely common one amongst normies and social retards alike.

anti-degeneracy is a cope. and one of the most retarded ones at that

1. Non-whitecels should fuck off back to their homelands, no exceptions. I have no sympathy for them.
2. Most self-described incels are of subnormal intelligence, and this is the biggest factor in their quality of life, not their attractiveness.
3. Most self-described incels would be able to find a sexual partner of some description if they weren't unmotivated pussies. They want to shirk responsibility for their suffering instead of growing up and playing the mostly unsatisfying but ultimately worthwhile game of life.
4. I'm a good poster.
5. Ex-cels and incels with aspirations should be welcomed here.
6. The quality of the forum is reduced by "one-of-us, one-of-us" copy+paste posting of incel catch-phrases.
7. Everyone suffers.

Except it isn't an unpopular opinion. It is an extremely common one amongst normies and social retards alike.

"Because most people in incel spheres hate tattoos because they think they're degenerate"

He's referring to it being unpopular in the incel community.

"Because most people in incel spheres hate tattoos because they think they're degenerate"

He's referring to it being unpopular in the incel community.

I don't give a fuck, it's still an extremely popular opinion. Literally normie tier.

Chad can also be depressed, it's just more unlikely

You can’t be incel if you have a high amount of friends/large social group. It means your wanted
2 mentalcel is the most difficult “cel” to overcome

What can Chad be possibly depressed about?

Perhaps his family dies in a car accident, or he has a genetic case of Depression, or he becomed an alcoholic due to partying every weekend.

He is not an immortal god but he gets a much better life due to his looks. Most Cjads aren't depressed and this is why I said that it's unlikely

I like tattoos/unnatural hair colors/heavy makeup and all that stuff too. Problem is A LOT of those girls are unoriginal, anything but "dorky", usually trendy far-left feminists, and much bigger bitches than actual Stacies due to hordes of online beta orbiters and also due to the fact that even most of the hot ones are really just average or slightly above average women who are looksmaxing every day and are angry that they can never be Stacy.

The standards to be an "alternative model" are MUCH lower hence why they'll accept fat chicks and hence why EVERY fucking girl with a nose ring that's at least a 5 "models on the side." Shit like SG is really just a massive "self esteem" PR campaign for girls who aren't good looking enough to be real models and feel entitled to being one (and getting Chad).

Last edited:
anti-degeneracy is a cope. and one of the most retarded ones at that
It's a cope if you actually think it's innately wrong, but if you want it for a patriarchal society, then it's a hope that will never come true.

i dont blame females for only choosing the genetically superior, i just dont like their hypocrisy

I actually like thicc girls but i'm too ugly because they get thousands of matches on tinder

I have sex with female horses to cope with my inceldom.

Phenotype is more important than having a superman jaw.

Perhaps his family dies in a car accident, or he has a genetic case of Depression, or he becomed an alcoholic due to partying every weekend.

He is not an immortal god but he gets a much better life due to his looks. Most Cjads aren't depressed and this is why I said that it's unlikely

Depressed Chad=Lifefuel.

Depressed Chad=Lifefuel.
That's true

Lol my comment is full of typos *becomes
Lol why did write "becomed". It seems like I wanted to write becomes but the s is close to the d.

I don't want to look retarded

That's true

Lol my comment is full of typos *becomes
Lol why did write "becomed". It seems like I wanted to write becomes but the s is close to the d.

I don't want to look retarded

You will always be retarded in my book, dont worry buddy.
JK im just memeing, we dont agree on height, but agree on many other things.

All girls are whores, tattoos or no tattoos.

Bluepilled af.
>bluepilled
The real blackpill is those girls you see as "pure" are just as whoreish as Staceys and alt punk girls

Hating women is the biggest cope

Women don't give a crap about your wrists, they do not affect your attractiveness.

Cope. Girls with tats are actual degenerates, they don't even try to hide it.
All girls are degenerates nonetheless, if you want "pure" girls go after Amish girls.

Your pure waifu doesn't exist. She is getting pounded by Chads.

I've never seen a girl with a tattoo IRL. How would that even happen?

I love sluts, but just be my slut. That's all I ask for. OK?

By going to tattoo parlor, paying the guy or girl money, and getting a tattoo?
I meant how would I see a girl's tattoo? They're usually somewhere semi-private. And I don't frequent places where girls slut it up with scanty attire (clubs/pubs). Only formal environments.

Nofap actually works