Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITT roasties coping about why they suck at chess

Lol so many excuses. Studies this, studies that. Talk is cheap, if she wants to prove her point she should enter tournaments with men and beat them.

I feel like being a female is actually an advantage in non-physical competitions. You have a halo effect and stand out from the rest of the competition due to being female, you are probably more likely to be selected for a team for something like esports because of simps. Also because all the other females are so shit at everything if you are just decent it can make you seem better than you actually are.

Maybe it's cause their brains are 20% smaller and therefore 20% dumber.

Maybe it's cause their brains are 20% smaller and therefore 20% dumber.
I'd say women are smarter than men, because even with all the objective biological disadvantages they still got to a position of privilege in society, making the State and taxpayers' money basically take care of them :lul::lul::lul:

It's hard to believe men are superior one when they're the ones paying for pics of FEET of the opposite sex

Simps need to die asap

(This isn't foid worship btw, just spitting facts. Men have to get their shit together, simping is a disease)

Lol so many excuses. Studies this, studies that. Talk is cheap, if she wants to prove her point she should enter tournaments with men and beat them.
Yeah, we only see trannies going from M to F and senseless beating them (which is not really a bad thing), never F to M

I'd say women are smarter than men, because even with all the objective biological disadvantages they still got to a position of privilege in society, making the State and taxpayers' money basically take care of them :lul::lul::lul:

It's hard to believe men are superior one when they're the ones paying for pics of FEET of the opposite sex

Simps need to die asap

(This isn't foid worship btw, just spitting facts. Men have to get their shit together, simping is a disease)
They aren't smarter. They are more cunning and they allowed to be less moral. They are allowed to fight dirty. They don't have any 'womanly code' like men have.
While man is like a person who forced to fight with his hands tied behind his back.

They aren't smarter. They are more cunning and they allowed to be less moral. They are allowed to fight dirty. They don't have any 'womanly code' like men have.
While man is like a person who forced to fight with his hands tied behind his back.
Yeah and the fact that this system exists and benefit them, and that we accept that collectively, may prove that maybe they aren't smarter but we are screwing something up :cryfeels:

Having to work n pay tax to "bank" single mothers is a depressing state of things for me. I'm a wagie, man. And they still take from me.

Sure, having a penis doesn't make you better at chess. Having on average a bigger cranium and more grey mass on average then again will. But that doesn't really matter to the average person because to be good at chess you need to study it for hundreds or thousands of hours anyway

Yeah and the fact that this system exists and benefit them, and that we accept that collectively, may prove that maybe they aren't smarter but we are screwing something up :cryfeels:

Having to work n pay tax to "bank" single mothers is a depressing state of things for me. I'm a wagie, man. And they still take from me.

Single mothers and illigal migrants are the most outrageous stuff, you finance with your taxes.
We provide billions of euros or dollars, not to build space stations or to find cures for Alzheimer or cancer. No we make sure, that people who hate us, dont freeze and starve.

I feel like being a female is actually an advantage in non-physical competitions.
Being a female in physical competitions also has huge benefits. You getting paid more than almost all male competitors by the virtue of being a foid despite being dogshit.

A lot of these "studies" are poorly done and sometimes fraudulent. Foids and leftists will often find ways to skew the results to fit their agenda.

There is a replication crisis in the social sciences. "The replication crisis (also called the replicability crisis and the reproducibility crisis) is an ongoing methodological crisis in which the results of many scientific studies are difficult or impossible to reproduce."

I feel like being a female is actually an advantage in non-physical competitions. You have a halo effect and stand out from the rest of the competition due to being female, you are probably more likely to be selected for a team for something like esports because of simps. Also because all the other females are so shit at everything if you are just decent it can make you seem better than you actually are.
Like those chess twins who are complete and utter garbage yet have a massive following solely cause women.

Like those chess twins who are complete and utter garbage yet have a massive following solely cause women.
I honestly have no idea how good they are since I am only 1200 rated on chess so I think they chessmog me. But yeah if they were dudes their following would definitely be smaller, I guess they could attempt to twinmaxx if they were dudes to market themselves but they would not pull as many viewers or whatever. Funny enough I think they made a youtube video or tiktok asking strangers to guess what they do for a living and everyone guessed onlyfans:feelskek: until finally someone recognised them as the botez twins

They’re biologically mentally inferior, down to the basic neuro-mechanisms nature did not care to make women intelligent.

I honestly have no idea how good they are since I am only 1200 rated on chess so I think they chessmog me. But yeah if they were dudes their following would definitely be smaller, I guess they could attempt to twinmaxx if they were dudes to market themselves but they would not pull as many viewers or whatever. Funny enough I think they made a youtube video or tiktok asking strangers to guess what they do for a living and everyone guessed onlyfans:feelskek: until finally someone recognised them as the botez twins
They have over 1million subscribers, if men with the same ranking they wouldn’t even make it to 100k. Simps man, they shouldn’t even have 50k subs

They have over 1million subscribers, if men with the same ranking they wouldn’t even make it to 100k. Simps man, they shouldn’t even have 50k subs
1 fucking million haha yeah they should not even have 50k

They’re biologically mentally inferior, down to the basic neuro-mechanisms nature did not care to make women intelligent.

Sociology is a good starting point, for my paternal half-cousins.

Fortunate for us, it was bugged at that time.

Last edited:
Wow at the cope in the thread. Imagine if one of these roasties also found out about racial disparities.

If discrimination really led to these issues, then how did this dravidian monkey-man becoming a super grandmaster?

Pragg

I'll tolerate their excuses as much as they tolerate ours: not at all. Stop sucking shit.

Gendered tournaments should be abolished.

> that doesn’t mean men are better pilots

Yes, it does. Next.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back