Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ITT recount your pleasant dreams where you were a chad

A

arabce1

Recruit
★★
Just last night I had this dream I was in a coffee shop and just picked up my coffee when these two stacies called me over and tried to make small talk and I came up with some excuse to leave. Then that same day I went to a small party and saw them both there and they were immediately attached to me and grabbing onto me. They took me to a private place, sucked my dick and we became fuck buddies. The next time I saw them they drove past me in a car and they stopped and told me to get in and the one not driving sucked my dick the whole way to an empty forest and I fucked them both in the backseat of the car. Then I woke up :cryfeels:

my dreams have all been shit lately

Haven't had one yet.

i cant because i always remember my deformed face and small dink will prevent any woman from wanting me even in a dream.

Idk i fucked random girls. I have a lot of sex dreams but i don't recall many where I am chad

The closest thing I have is contemplating how my life would be if I just became a chad right as I go to bed.

i have a hot cousin. shes bi and would tell me all her fucked up stories of her doing lesbo teasing shit with most of her friends as i was growing up

one of the hottest dreams i have is when i dreamt i woke up to her sucking my dick and her bestie was jealous so they ended up sucking my dick together. i was like 13/14 at the time and legit in my mind i thought it was a premonition. looked at her differently for like 2 weeks where anything she said to me in my head i was thinking, "CODE RED! CODE RED! SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!"

good fake memories of when i was younger.
when you get older you realize there are guys who actually have that shit done to them and then you get super bitter and annoyed and want to die. ive never even felt a tit. im so far detached of what it feels like to be a real man its pathetic

Only nightmares lately, never dreamed I was Chad since my early 20’s, even my brain in sleep mode knows it never began.

i have a hot cousin. shes bi and would tell me all her fucked up stories of her doing lesbo teasing shit with most of her friends as i was growing up

one of the hottest dreams i have is when i dreamt i woke up to her sucking my dick and her bestie was jealous so they ended up sucking my dick together. i was like 13/14 at the time and legit in my mind i thought it was a premonition. looked at her differently for like 2 weeks where anything she said to me in my head i was thinking, "CODE RED! CODE RED! SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!"

when you get older you realize there are guys who actually have that shit done to them and then you get super bitter and annoyed and want to die. ive never even felt a tit. im so far detached of what it feels like to be a real man its pathetic
Kind of crazy how real dreams feel. I feel like I actually got a real blowjob but the part that I seem to remember is the ball sucking, it felt so good and real. I want my balls sucked now.
If only I knew how to lucid dream.

Kind of crazy how real dreams feel. I feel like I actually got a real blowjob but the part that I seem to remember is the ball sucking, it felt so good and real. I want my balls sucked now.
If only I knew how to lucid dream.

I literally can’t dream at all. What is wrong with me