Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ITT post good documentaries tbhtbh

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Movies are boring :feelsohh: tbh would be great to see some astronomical stuff :feelsmage:

there's a new louis theroux documentary on polyamory

its funny, proves all of our theories. all those landwhales wanting to GTFO of their relationships with gigacucks who still find a way to cope :feelskek:

Movies are boring :feelsohh: tbh would be great to see some astronomical stuff :feelsmage:

Netflix Evil Genius about the murder of Brian Wells tbhtbh

The Jinx, its an HBO documentary about Robert Durst
Making a Murderer on Netflix is pretty good too

The documentary that opened my eyes. It made me realize that i was lied to for years. Destroyed my worldview tbh.

The greatest story never told:
https://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
Holy shit, I'm on part nine thanks to you're recommendation. I have lost all nation pride in my country (U.S), despise the allied powers and legitimately feel like I've gone a bit insane thinking about all that happened and the "what ifs". And unironically for the first time in my life, heil Hitler.

Here is a primate documentary, I have studied primatology so have an interest and have a few of these, not this one yet but it might be good.

Holy shit, I'm on part nine thanks to you're recommendation. I have lost all nation pride in my country (U.S), despise the allied powers and legitimately feel like I've gone a bit insane thinking about all that happened and the "what ifs". And unironically for the first time in my life, heil Hitler.
No problem.

Yeah same. I was a bit overwhelmed when i watched it first. At school, you're always taught that the allies were the heroes that defeated the evil monster that was the Nazis. It's quite the opposite though..