Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ITT - Interesting Attributes that you might have that still will not help you get laid BECAUSE YOU ARE UGLY

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
SENSE OF HUMOR: Women are attracted to funny chad.

If you are an ugly male sense of humor can actually work against you, as women think of relationships as serious business. Sure, she'll tease Chad and laugh at random shit while she's with him, but it won't be because he's funny. It'll be an instinctive reaction because she finds him attractive.

BEING A MUSICIAN: Yes women are attracted to musician chad. Unfortunately even if you are one of the best singers/ pro at instruments etc etc, it will still not be good enough if you are ugly. You see, women are into musicians either because they are physically attractive, or because they are attractive, MEGA rich and famous.

INTELLIGENCE: Yeah, she's really impressed by your brain. Albert Einstein's picture is on her ceiling and she fingers herself to it. /s

TALENT IN GENERAL: Any talent works if you are chad. If you are ugly, and even ifou are top 10 in your talent its over for you, women will still not be attracted to you.

What interests her is 1. attractiveness and 2. how much money you'll attain from this talent. She'll want to hitch her ride to a guy who is going places.

If she spots a young LeBron James in the gym, she might get excited about what the future could be like if she were with him and he became an NBA star. The talent itself being something she's attracted to? HA!

Even Roger Federer's wife, who was a fucking tennis player herself, frequently looks bored during his matches.

"Oh, he hit a winner from between his legs? Let's just finish this match, I want to go back to the hotel."

KINDNESS: They say it themselves. "Women are not objects you put kindness tokens into and get sex out of", but of course this rule doesnt apply to chad.

Nice guys are a dime a dozen. "You're sweet" is a patronizing remark and means she will never fuck you.

Had my female roommate by the desk, almost never laughed at my jokes. Today we changed roommates, Chad friend of her sit with her and she laughed all the time. When I ask her about something she almost every time was angry nervous, but she answers Chad's questions even when he doesn't ask her. I thought about telling about this to her, but what's the point, I'll just become total loser. It's funny that she isnt really unattractive but the least attractive in the class,imo,maybe mog some skinny chicks, but they have better faces

Had my female roommate by the desk, almost never laughed at my jokes. Today we changed roommates, Chad friend of her sit with her and she laughed all the time. When I ask her about something she almost every time was angry nervous, but she answers Chad's questions even when he doesn't ask her. I thought about telling about this to her, but what's the point, I'll just become total loser. It's funny that she isnt really unattractive but the least attractive in the class,imo,maybe mog some skinny chicks, but they have better faces
no point calling her out on this, she will deny it and give u some shitty bluepill trash platitude.

cope high status game works for males just look at rockstars

I have none of thise traits. It is more over for me than anybody else on this forum.

lmao i wouldn't even fuck a foid at this point. i despise women.