Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

itsOVER banned for bragging?

Lame if true (@SergeantIncel )

Strange. Everyone knew he had banged on a sex tour. His field report was excellent.

is that the guy who did the visit to thailand? I dont really see how its bragging tbh, well from what i read of it he was just explaining that there is apparently hope for incels to hop on plane and go over there. I mean, if he kept bragging in the posts after making the thread then id say the ban is fair then.

I'm glad it's banned. It basically created more Thailand incels.
I wonder how it is for thaicels over there. Must be pure hell.

No asshole who had or has sex shouldn't even be fucking allowed here. This is a fucking incel forum for God's sake.

Last edited:
^
Couldn’t agree more. No exceptions

It's probobly just for a few days, the fag will be back in no time.

i unironically think people who hate him are just jealous retards

You are the retard here. He had 10 hookups in 10 days and you still qualify him as incel? GTFO.

now thats just sad. censoring a legitimate solution to inceldom

i saved his post cause its extreme lifefuel to me

You are the retard here. He had 10 hookups in 10 days and you still qualify him as incel? GTFO.
ur white as well right? just go thailand or r u VOLCEL

He fucked prime 17yo jbs, doesn't sound very incel to me.

And i guess you are an ethnic coping with JBW theory?
Lol, you must be a special type to not even attempt thailand as a white person

It was life fuel to me also. My last hope is to somehow use my coding knowledge to become rich and anyone with money can do this.
It's not jbw it's just be rich.

Guys, you are fucking retarded !!!

HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO ESCAPE INCELDOM IF WE DON'T ALLOW ONE OF OUR OWN WHO ESCAPED IT TO HELP US ?!?

YOU MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLES ARE HURTING YOUR OWN KIND BY NOT LETTING US SEE THIS HELPFUL STUFF !!!

Guys, you are fucking retarded !!!

HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO ESCAPE INCELDOM IF WE DON'T ALLOW ONE OF OUR OWN WHO ESCAPED IT TO HELP US ?!?

YOU MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLES ARE HURTING YOUR OWN KIND BY NOT LETTING US SEE THIS HELPFUL STUFF !!!
he escaped congrats now fuck off. If you had a chance to escape it was never over for you from the start. "one of our own" this nigga has a son.

he escaped congrats now fuck off. If you had a chance to escape it was never over for you from the start. "one of our own" this nigga has a son.

This dude showed me and many others that with the same appearance it is possible to from Incel to a human being that gets sex and a relationship, just by changing location.

If you fail to see the merit in that, ok.

But with your ignorant view and your negativity toward his wonderful post you are a motherfucking incel i do not want to deem a brother, but an asshole that doesn't even want to help others get them out of this endless incel suffering.

This dude showed me and many others that with the same appearance it is possible to from Incel to a human being that gets sex and a relationship, just by changing location.

If you fail to see the merit in that, ok.

But with your ignorant view and your negativity toward his wonderful post you are a motherfucking incel i do not want to deem a brother, but an asshole that doesn't even want to help others get them out of this endless incel suffering.
Jajaja "Hey guys I fucked 10 women maybe you can too. Oh I'm white btw." /Thread.

Jajaja "Hey guys I fucked 10 women maybe you can too. Oh I'm white btw." /Thread.

I`m not white and he still proved to me that the rate of sucess even for me as an ethnic-cel are still way higher in SEA than in Europe.
Even some currycels AFAIK reported to have the same sucess on dating apps when changing their locations to SEA.

This is something not everyone has thought about. By using that fact and investing a bit of money it is possible to escape inceldom for a few weeks at least during a vacation there and that is a really exciting thing.

You are a motherfucking piece of shit if you still think this is a terrible thing for us or somehow bullshit.

For real.

I thought most of the people in this community were cool but you prove that there are some legit dickheads amongst our midst.

He was not even incel though

good fuck that fakecel whitecel cunt

Anyone who got happy with his ban deserves to die virgin. No mercy.

I`m not white and he still proved to me that the rate of sucess even for me as an ethnic-cel are still way higher in SEA than in Europe.
Even some currycels AFAIK reported to have the same sucess on dating apps when changing their locations to SEA.

This is something not everyone has thought about. By using that fact and investing a bit of money it is possible to escape inceldom for a few weeks at least during a vacation there and that is a really exciting thing.

You are a motherfucking piece of shit if you still think this is a terrible thing for us or somehow bullshit.

For real.

I thought most of the people in this community were cool but you prove that there are some legit dickheads amongst our midst.
I'm happy for him, I'm just tired of seeing his Thailand post or the post about how he can be with his jbs again. Seriously idk why you care he wasn't even incel in the first place. I'm not here to entertain you, I'm here because I have no where else. If you have success nice now fuck off.

"WOW THE GUY DEMONSTRATED TO THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY ONE WAY TO ESCAPE INCELDOM AND PROVED IT

PERMABAN HIM NOW HURDUR"

I can have no simpaty for people with this mentality. Misery worshipers.

"WOW THE GUY DEMONSTRATED TO THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY ONE WAY TO ESCAPE INCELDOM AND PROVED IT

PERMABAN HIM NOW HURDUR"

I can have no simpaty for people with this mentality. Misery worshipers.
>A theory everyone already knows about
>doesn't work for many here
>makes 2 threads about it(had to include the girls he fucked)

I'm happy for anyone who makes it but how many times do I need to be reminded about it. You don't understand because youre a normie larping on this site.

>A theory everyone already knows about
>doesn't work for many here
>makes 2 threads about it(had to include the girls he fucked)

I'm happy for anyone who makes it but how many times do I need to be reminded about it. You don't understand because youre a normie larping on this site.
This

Stblackopscel is a fakecel because he got msged in Thailand tinder first.

Everyone is a fakecel then.. lul at some ppl.

Stblackopscel is a fakecel because he got msged in Thailand tinder first.

Everyone is a fakecel then.. lul at some ppl.
St blackops2cel is high status

Nothing wrong with being jealous. Hes getting laid daily though and this is an incel forum...then again its in Thailand so I dont know how to feel about this