Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@Itsover Are you going to tell me gymcelling didn't help this guy?

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
3KD5mV8.jpg

@itsover You're going to tell me women find him to be at the same attractiveness level before and after gymcelling? Let's ignore race for this one.

I won't say gymcelling works until I see proof of that guy getting laid.

still incel. look at the contrast between his emasculated beta face that all asians share and his body. he looks ridiculous.

i'll say it again: muscular men are NOT a rarity. they're part and parcel, they're everywhere and females can and will find a muscular man that looks many times better than you do. no female has to settle for a one night stand, ever.

Jockcel said:

Wouldn't you agree from a hypothetical standpoint that the version to the right has a much higher chance of getting laid? Guy probably wasn't virgin to begin with tbh.

He looks better but still ugly I mog him lol without a day in the gym

That guy wasn't ugly to begin with. Gymcelling is legit if you're at least a 4 or maybe a high 3.

NeverSubmit said:
He looks better but still ugly I mog him lol without a day in the gym

That's why you're posting on incels.is and he is not.

aut said:
That guy wasn't ugly to begin with. Gymcelling is legit if you're at least a 4 or maybe a high 3.

Yep. Someone in the 4-6 range will massively benefit from it, imo.

CopingGymcel said:
That's why you're posting on incels.is and he is not.
So because he's not posting here meaning he's not incel? You are posting on here also and you are gymcel so why it's not working for you?

NeverSubmit said:
So because he's not posting here meaning he's not incel? You are posting on here also and you are gymcel so why it's not working for you?

I'm not as low body fat as him and he mogs both you and me. We'll see when I get to 10% bf tbh, at around 15-16% atm.

He must have had other work done though since his face looks totally different.

The face gains...if they were all caused by losing body fat...are obviously totally legit. I suspect he's had surgery too though as that's a big transformation.

Gymcelling to build muscle is on more dodgy ground. Even if we say a small percentage of females care about muscle, it's not like you can walk round outside with your shirt off. It's sorta like having a big dick...it might be an advantage but by the time it comes into play you've already won.

CopingGymcel said:
Jockcel said:
Wouldn't you agree from a hypothetical standpoint that the version to the right has a much higher chance of getting laid? Guy probably wasn't virgin to begin with tbh.
I don't know why but in the second pic his face looks way more mature and masculine. His eyes also look bigger (maybe he got eye-widening surgery). The guy in the second pic has a better chance of getting laid, because the face looks better. Honestly I don't know how much of the face improvement is the result of the gymcelling though.

CopingGymcel said:
I'm not as low body fat as him and he mogs both you and me.
He can't mog me he looks around 5ft2 JFL you are not understanding the importance of height

itsOVER said:
He must have had other work done though since his face looks totally different.

The face gains...if they were all caused by losing body fat...are obviously totally legit. I suspect he's had surgery too though as that's a big transformation.

Gymcelling to build muscle is on more dodgy ground. Even if we say a small percentage of females care about muscle, it's not like you can walk round outside with your shirt off. It's sorta like having a big dick...it might be an advantage but by the time it comes into play you've already won.

He 100% did not have surgery, lol.

The most legit thing about gymcelling when done right (no Alphadestiny perma bulk shit):

Your body can support a much lower body fat than it can without any muscle, which is important for facial aesthetics.

NeverSubmit said:
He can't mog me he looks around 5ft2 JFL you are not understanding the importance of height

He is actually 6'0, try harder. How you can look at his proportions and say "he looks around 5ft2" is beyond me. It shows your lack of understand of basic anatomy tbh. No 5'2 person will have a torso that long, not to mention his arm length. It's possible that he is slightly frauding his height, but he is no less than 5'10 tbh.

Stillcel to dimorphic white women.

CopingGymcel said:

The most legit thing about gymcelling when done right (no Alphadestiny perma bulk shit):

Your body can support a much lower body fat than it can without any muscle, which is important for facial aesthetics.

He is actually 6'0, try harder. How you can look at his proportions and say "he looks around 5ft2" is beyond me. It shows your lack of understand of basic anatomy tbh. No 5'2 person will have a torso that long, not to mention his arm length. It's possible that he is slightly frauding his height, but he is no less than 5'10 tbh.

How do you know he had no surgery? Lifefuel if true. Or at least copefuel for a few months maybe.

His face looks like that of a different person. Eye area and lower third is completely changed which makes me think it's a lot of surgery as well.

CopingGymcel said:

That boy definitely aint 6'0 and obv I was joking about the 5ft2

itsOVER said:
How do you know he had no surgery? Lifefuel if true. Or at least copefuel for a few months maybe.

His face looks like that of a different person. Eye area and lower third is completely changed which makes me think it's a lot of surgery as well.

Eye area is the same, just glasses off.

His bones are the same, just more defined with a wider lense (no shitty phone camera). 

Nose looks smaller because of better lighting, skin and a little less fat around it.

I can with 100% certainty tell you that he didn't have surgery.

CopingGymcel said:
Yep. Someone in the 4-6 range will massively benefit from it, imo.

It's wrong to promote gymcelling to sub3s though, at least as a means to get women.

aut said:
It's wrong to promote gymcelling to sub3s though, at least as means to get women.

That is true for the most part, but I think that if you have ELITE body genetics, it could make up for a shitty face with some rare women, just look at Framecel's gymcel experiment. Then again, if you're ugly as fuck, you should have at least something to be proud of, so why not a nice body. 

If your face looks like shit, why not have an amazing body. Even if it won't get you laid. That is if you enjoy going to the gym of course.

CopingGymcel said:
That is true for the most part, but I think that if you have ELITE body genetics, it could make up for a shitty face with some rare women. Just look at the Framecel gymcel experiment. Then again, if you're ugly as fuck, you should have at least something to be proud of, so why not a nice body. 

If your face looks like shit, why not have an amazing body. Even if it won't get you laid. That is if you enjoy going to the gym of course.

The guy in the Framecel experiment had an awful midface and was anglefrauding to make it look a bit better. If a girl saw him in person it would be over for him, especially as he'd have a shirt on.

Having an amazing body would be nice but far too much effort for too little reward imo.

CopingGymcel said:
Eye area is the same, just glasses off.

His bones are the same, just more defined with a wider lense (no shitty phone camera). 

Nose looks smaller because of better lighting, skin and a little less fat around it.

I can with 100% certainty tell you that he didn't have surgery.

It's not like he was fat to begin with so I'm sceptical about the huge facial changes. Everything is defined now whereas nothing was before. I could accept it if he was a 40% bf sack of shit but even in his before pic his body was that of a normal guy wto doesn't exercise.

If he got all that just from cutting bodyfat congrats to him I guess, legit raised himself 2 PSL points.

aut said:
The guy in the Framecel experiment had an awful midface and was anglefrauding to make it look a bit better. If a girl saw him in person it would be over for him, especially as he'd have a shirt on.

Having an amazing body would be nice but far too much effort for too little reward imo.

You could clearly tell his face looked terrible and long from those photos. Although it doesn't prove too much, as matches by themselves don't have to mean anything. He used to have an attractive girlfriend, though, so that proves it by itself.

Whether it's worth it or not, that depends if you enjoy working out or not.

itsOVER said:
It's not like he was fat to begin with so I'm sceptical about the huge facial changes. Everything is defined now whereas nothing was before. I could accept it if he was a 40% bf sack of shit but even in his before pic his body was that of a normal guy wto doesn't exercise.

If he got all that just from cutting bodyfat congrats to him I guess, legit raised himself 2 PSL points.

Some people hold on to facial fat from when they were younger and need to get quite lean melt it off. For most people that fat disappears as they get older, for some it doesn't.

His overall body fat is also a lot lower in the after picture. That's what muscles allow you to do, get lean. Unless you were born with a super fast metabolism and have a really good core naturally, you won't be ripped without adding some muscle. Those skinny kids you see with a perfect six pack and no training experience, without looking malnourished, those are the lucky ones, not the norm.

CopingGymcel said:
You could clearly tell his face looked terrible and long from those photos. Although it doesn't prove too much, as matches by themselves don't have to mean anything. He used to have an attractive girlfriend, though, so that proves it by itself.

Whether it's worth it or not, that depends if you enjoy working out or not.

Some people hold on to facial fat from when they were younger and need to get quite lean melt it off. For most people that fat disappears as they get older, for some it doesn't.

His overall body fat is also a lot lower in the after picture. That's what muscles allow you to do, get lean. Unless you were born with a super fast metabolism and have a really good core naturally, you won't be ripped without adding some muscle.

Well you've got to lift a bit to ensure the body just burns fat when you're cutting. I'm not sure I would call that gymcelling though. When I think of gymcelling I think of people actively trying to build their muscles up, doing big bulking cycles etc. Not a guy who lifts while on a diet to get facially lean.

His body fat is lower yes, but it went from 20% to 10% I think, not 40% to 10%. That's why I wouldn't have expected such dramatic differences. It's like he's a different person.

But if it's all legit with no surgery then congrats to the guy, good facial bones + good fat storing genetics + decent body building genetics too. Doubts most of us have those 3 though so the results will be less impressive overall if a random guy from this forum tried it.

I can also appreciate for a lot of incels, constant despair saps their energy and will to do anything. Gymcelling like that is a 1-2 year commitment which many just don't have the energy for having been beaten down by life.

itsOVER said:
Well you've got to lift a bit to ensure the body just burns fat when you're cutting. I'm not sure I would call that gymcelling though. When I think of gymcelling I think of people actively trying to build their muscles up, doing big bulking cycles etc. Not a guy who lifts while on a diet to get facially lean.

His body fat is lower yes, but it went from 20% to 10% I think, not 40% to 10%. That's why I wouldn't have expected such dramatic differences. It's like he's a different person.

But if it's all legit with no surgery then congrats to the guy, good facial bones + good fat storing genetics + decent body building genetics too. Doubts most of us have those 3 though so the results will be less impressive overall if a random guy from this forum tried it.

I can also appreciate for a lot of incels, constant despair saps their energy and will to do anything. Gymcelling like that is a 1-2 year commitment which many just don't have the energy for having been beaten down by life.

I think he went from 16-17% to 11-12% tbh, which can make quite the difference.

CopingGymcel said:
I think he went from 16-17% to 11-12% tbh, which can make quite the difference.

Whatever he did it clearly worked for him. But let's not imagine most will get similar results. He had decent bones under the fat. It's mainly his new face that boosts him - stick the left face on the right body and I don't think females would fine him attractive.

I'd say it's an argument for getting lean. Not so much an argument for building muscle. At the very least - get lean first and THEN see about building muscle since the facial leanness is by far the most important thing.

itsOVER said:
Whatever he did it clearly worked for him. But let's not imagine most will get similar results. He had decent bones under the fat. It's mainly his new face that boosts him - stick the left face on the right body and I don't think females would fine him attractive.

I'd say it's an argument for getting lean. Not so much an argument for building muscle. At the very least - get lean first and THEN see about building muscle since the facial leanness is by far the most important thing.

But the thing is: You couldn't really tell that he had those bones underneath, hence why you thought he had gotten surgery. That's why the "Chad has protruding bones at 20% body fat" meme is cope. Body fat can easily hide good bones.

CopingGymcel said:
But the thing is: You couldn't really tell that he had those bones underneath, hence why you thought he had gotten surgery. That's why the "Chad has protruding bones at 20% body fat" meme is cope. Body fat can easily hide good bones.

In some people maybe. Not in most. His case is an exceptional one not the norm.

It's worth getting lean just to see what happens (like I'm doing now). I don't think it'll really help most people...At least not to this extent. But no reason not to give it a go.

I don't consider that there's any benefit to trying to get massive muscles though...just preserve what you have while cutting down to low body fat levels.

knajjd said:
still incel. look at the contrast between his emasculated beta face that all asians share and his body. he looks ridiculous.

i'll say it again: muscular men are NOT a rarity. they're part and parcel, they're everywhere and females can and will find a muscular man that looks many times better than you do. no female has to settle for a one night stand, ever.

cope. this guy is a 6/10 for asians. good facial harmony and strong cheeckbones. just failo eye area, like most asians.