Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ItsFukinOverPill: If you're not at least 6,2ft

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
8 PSL with 8 inch erect dick, 6 figure salary & an IQ of at least 140...

Completely fucking over.

Only choices are Hope/Cope/Rope or other choices in Minecraft.

Or CHOose a bettER option

#REPEALTHE19TH

low IQ and dark triad Chad (Jeremy Meeks) mogs high IQ Chad tbh

Is this a meme? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

6'2 is not as valuable as those other traits. I would say 6'4 or 6'5 instead.

6'2 is not as valuable as those other traits. I would say 6'4 or 6'5 instead.
This. 6'2 is still a fairly mediocre height. Actual tall starts at 6'4. Go outside for 10 mins in an area where college students live and every second fag you see will be 6'2 or 6'3.

This. 6'2 is still a fairly mediocre height. Actual tall starts at 6'4. Go outside for 10 mins in an area where college students live and every second fag you see will be 6'2 or 6'3.

At least 6,2ft.

Delusional af, 6’2 is taller than 90% US population

How about taking the Zeke jaegerpill and fight for incel euthanasia rights

Euthanize all woman with more than 6yo of age. We can deal with the rest of them by showing them the right ways of living (strict monogamy, not being a fucking whore and suppressing their nature by using culture)

At least 6,2ft.
Nah, if you’re above 5’8 your height isn’t the problem. If you have a 6 inch dick, your dick’s not the problem, if you have a 5/10 face then your face isn’t the problem, if you’re white or black your race isn’t the problem, if you’re at the age where your salary matters then you’re an oldcel and your life’s over, no one gives a shit about your IQ.
Are you memeing here?

Nah, if you’re above 5’8 your height isn’t the problem. If you have a 6 inch dick, your dick’s not the problem, if you have a 5/10 face then your face isn’t the problem, if you’re white or black your race isn’t the problem, if you’re at the age where your salary matters then you’re an oldcel and your life’s over, no one gives a shit about your IQ.
Are you memeing here?
People here are sub8 worshippers, don't waste your time arguing with them.

Hellpilled again

The thing is I really don’t want to believe that these people are for real. I just don’t want to accept that I share a forum with them. I want to believe that they’re just joking.

Euthanize all woman with more than 6yo of age. We can deal with the rest of them by showing them the right ways of living (strict monogamy, not being a fucking whore and suppressing their nature by using culture)
Too late for this to happen, i mean euthanize all incels to end our suffer since many of us are too high inhib to rope or go ER

Are you memeing here?

No I'm not memeing. I'm being genuine.

BTW that's some hard core coping you've got going on.

Sub 8 is law. Id even argue that its going to be sub 9 in a few years.
The thing is I really don’t want to believe that these people are for real. I just don’t want to accept that I share a forum with them. I want to believe that they’re just joking.

We're not joking. We're telling it like it is.

Too late for this to happen, i mean euthanize all incels to end our suffer since many of us are too low inhib to rope or go ER

Honestly, I would like to do anything to get a revenge against foids. Specifically those who contributed to my inceldom by rejecting me and deteriorating my little confidence I had. I would make a group with other brocels and then make a little uprising if possible. Obviously, everything would happen inside Minecraft.

Go out like a hERo

Go out like a hERo
Signal 2020 02 29 143238

dude 6'2 is tall in america. where you live must be giga tall

dude 6'2 is tall in america. where you live must be giga tall
It’s only tall if you include ethnics who aren’t your competition anyway. 6’2 isn’t tall anywhere in the west. It’s not a bad height by any means, just not impressive like an 8 inch dick.

It’s only tall if you include ethnics who aren’t your competition anyway. 6’2 isn’t tall anywhere in the west. It’s not a bad height by any means, just not impressive like an 8 inch dick.
jfl im being serious when i say 6'2 is where tall begins where i live, and 6'3 is absolutely tall where i live

Keep coping, it's all about the face.

where do you fuckers live that 6'2 is a mediocre Hight?
I'm only 5'11 and I height mog like 85% of the guys I see around my town.

where do you fuckers live that 6'2 is a mediocre Hight?
I'm only 5'11 and I height mog like 85% of the guys I see around my town.
The 6'+ guys always mog at least95% of the population heightwise but they're often so arrogant that they only notice the very few taller than them. Egotistical tallfags :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Not really. Realistically it is:

Atleast 5'10, 5PSL, 6.5×5 inch dick and IQ enough to get a decent paying job and NT enough to have fairly large social circle.

low IQ and dark triad Chad (Jeremy Meeks) mogs high IQ Chad tbh
exactly, iq is cope.
Not really. Realistically it is:

Atleast 5'10, 5PSL, 6.5×5 inch dick and IQ enough to get a decent paying job and NT enough to have fairly large social circle.
thats good enough to be a beta buck simp and get cucked.

Keep coping nigga. All about the height.

There's this show called "Take Me Out" in Germany, where women pick men, guess what, ugly men not matter what height they are are never get picked, and even manlets with good face get picked. If you're average in face and a manlet it's over, but if your face is 7 and up, then you still have chances.

I have 4 "anecdotal examples" in my own circle, where relatives and friends who are 5ft' 4 - 5ft' 6. All of them have at least 6/10 face, one thing in common all of them have is they're gymaxxed, mmamaxxed and some thugmaxxed, ALL of them have GFs that are 6-8 (even look better in the face that they are). Is height important? No doubt, but face is EVERYTHING.

over for 6,1ft, 7 inches, 135 IQ cels

grab the rope buddyboyo

The iq part, lower the better actually as women prefer thugs to visionaries & lower iq usually means lower inhibition, can't fear what you can't perceive.