Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting ‘It’s your attiude’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I get really sick of hearing this normie ‘It’s your attiude’ advice directed to towards lonely men. Most women date and chase assholes so the advice is not logical. The advice is a lie. The only type of people who give that advice are women that are in denial of how the majority of their gender are into assholes and are trying to hide that fact, men that think it wasn’t their looks that gained them female attention, men that have trouble gaining female attention themselves but believe one day that their personality will help or just people wanting to look helpful but in reality, know the advice is a heap of lies deep down. Etc.

people just say what sounds good

My attitude of not wanting to be cuck of old worn-out cunts

I think you need to work on that personality of yours, sweetie
so toxic! :soy:
women don't care about assholes!
I'm a nice guy and got married to a beautiful 30 year old strong independent woman! She even lets me drink the bull's cum out of her pussy! Don't you want to be like me? :soy:
Stop being so racist, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic and transphobic you bigot! :soy:

don't forget to take your showers! :soy:

I’m a Christian and try to showcase Christian virtues and love for everyone in real life. Has never got me anywhere, still zero friends or GF’s.

I live a double life, I come here to vent and then try to convince myself to like people in real life.

Fuck logic of most foids.

They actually believe that what they say is beneficial.

They are just brain dead and coping hard. There’s a reason so many foids mention having an abusive/psychopathic bf in the past

well thaving a positive attitude for so many different things always resulted in disappointment, after so many failures the negativity will obviously grow when whatever u do doesn't work because of factors u cant control

Personality only works on average looking men and also because they are somewhat attractive.Being an asshole may even benefit them

Normies just repeat what other normies say, they're like a flock of 7 billion parrots repeating stupid shit.

Bretty you have a great personality on this forum.I assume Its the same in person.

They need a reason to discount you while feeling like they're still a good person. They want you to feel bad about your failings even when you haven't done anything wrong.

They need a reason to discount you while feeling like they're still a good person. They want you to feel bad about your failings even when you haven't done anything wrong.
High iq reply.