Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's worse when they have a point

I didn't read a single word but why does anyone care about this guy.

He actually didn't admit shit. I skimmed through the post a little right now. I will let @clocked break this post down though. I have no motivation to go through the entire thing

If you don't see it is a gaslighting essay from a piece of fucking shit, then there's no help for you.

He actually didn't admit shit. I skimmed through the post a little right now
All he admitted is that most of us have had genuinely bad lives which is water.

Not reading this wall of text from a foid trying to pretend she's not chad only

If you wanna help us go date one of us (plenty of different guys around, I'm sure you can find one with matching HOBBIES and PERSONALITY since those are the most important things, right?) or GTFO

He actually didn't admit shit. I skimmed through the post a little right now. I will let @clocked break this post down though. I have no motivation to go through the entire thing
I read the whole thing and he denies the real reason we are incels and says it's because of our perspective jfl.

0 upvotes
SOYDIT FREAK OUT

If you don't see it is a gaslighting essay from a piece of fucking shit, then there's no help for you.
I didn't even read it at first honestly

IT admits we are right

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1epq68s/its_worse_when_they_have_a_point/

Im not as smart as @clocked so I will not go over the entire thread. Maybe I will make a sepparate thread for breaking it down but for now I will leave it at this. You can read the reddit post if you want

I already made a post going over one of the soy comments on it jfl. its hilarious how they continuously miss the point. the tldr of my post was: incels arent an organization or group, many of us are nonviolent and have trauma that causes our behavior not poor ethic.

they then go on to say shit like “makes it worse that they were abused!!! they if all people should know not to abuse!”

completely ignoring me whole point. we dont abuse. many of us hardly go outside

I read the whole thing and he denies the real reason we are incels and says it's because of our perspective jfl.
And feigning sympathy while posting on a page that bullies us. The cheek of it :feelsbadman:

All he admitted is that most of us have had genuinely bad lives which is water.
Throwing a bone. Saying we all had bad lives because of our parents is a gross misrepresentation. Comparing lonely men to one in a million case of an ER is nothing short of evil. In a fair world, this person would be jailed for slander.

Throwing a bone. Saying we all had bad lives because of our parents is a gross misrepresentation. Comparing lonely men to one in a million case of an ER is nothing sort of evil. In a fair world, this person would be jailed for slander.
Most of us barely go outside at all. The average incel is genuinely more harmless than the average normie

Where does one go outside to find this englightening perspective?

Only men in the comments are showing sympathy. I wonder why they're even on there.

I already made a post going over one of the soy comments on it jfl. its hilarious how they continuously miss the point. the tldr of my post was: incels arent an organization or group, many of us are nonviolent and have trauma that causes our behavior not poor ethic.

they then go on to say shit like “makes it worse that they were abused!!! they if all people should know not to abuse!”

completely ignoring me whole point. we dont abuse. many of us hardly go outside
IMG 0532

heres one. none of us are in hate groups. what group are any of our members in that surrounds them in violence and hating women? literally who? unless they mean users like @ColdBoy who shitpost. lol

View attachment 1222194
heres one. none of us are in hate groups. what group are any of our members in that surrounds them in violence and hating women? literally who? unless they mean users like @ColdBoy who shitpost. lol
"gaycel chad that definitely mogs all incels"

View attachment 1222194
I think they take the shitposting from users like @Deep.Nest and @ColdBoy too seriously which really just shows how retarded and brainwashed they are

I think they take the shitposting from users like @Deep.Nest and @ColdBoy too seriously which really just shows how retarded and brainwashed they are
and even then, thats not violent. thats a text on a website. these people act like we are an arranged group like ISIS

They probably consider that as virtual rape jfl

View attachment 1222194
The user isn't really denying we aren't in a hate group.

The user isn't really denying we aren't in a hate group.
IMG 0533

they dodge the whole study i linked regarding ACEs then try to play it off that not being popular was what was ever mentioned

Whatever people's opinion of Naruto is, you can't deny Pain was giga-right about humans not being able to understand one another unless they go through similar pain. It's fucking ironic how normies say Pain was right, yet their behaviors IRL are that of a sociopath. They look for the perfect excuses. DO NOT underestimate human's ability to come up with excuses. At the end of the day, they want enough justifications, doesn't matter how they achieve those, to hate on us.

View attachment 1222208

they dodge the whole study i linked regarding ACEs then try to play it off that not being popular was what was ever mentioned
They will never read that study, they are just too deep in their own rabbithole. Ultimately it seems pointless to even continue arguing with them

lol @ the Higher Learning part! :feelshaha:

That movie has to be the single most unapologetically shameful piece of Jewish propaganda slop since possibly even before Schindler’s List.

Utterly ridiculous movie.

The “white” guy character he’s talking about played by (((Michael Rappaport))) and all the supposed “aryan” knee oh nahtsees were played by kikes too. :feelskek:

That movie has to be the single most unapologetically shameful piece of Jewish propaganda slop since possibly even before Schindler’s List.

The “white” guy character he’s talking about and all the supposed “aryan” knee oh nahtsees were played by kikes too. :feelskek:

They just believe in any kike propaganda that gets showed down their throats. As I always say, they can't really think for themselves

They just believe in any kike propaganda that gets showed down their throats. As I always say, they can't really think for themselves
Yup.

In anycase this cuck from IT probably didn’t “luck out” in the way that he thinks which is that some foid decided she sexually desires him and they got together for that reason.

NO!

What most likely is going on here is she got ran through so much during her party years/hoe phase that she failed to secure the Chad she actually wanted before her looks began to fade so she was all like “oh shit what am I gonna do now?” since she probably finally got exhausted enough from late night partying and taking so much strange cock that she actually wants to settle down.

So then she says to herself “I know I’ll let some easily controllable loser with a decent income wife me up and pretend I am in love with him/genuinely desire him, I can’t lose!”

The end.

Meanwhile this retarded r/deadbedrooms cuck is sitting on IT smugly thinking he’s better than us and has got something to teach us. :feelshaha:

IT users like most redditors are retarded because they believe in objective morality without an explanation for why it's objective. Not only that but their morals are extremely hypocritical. Basically they boil down to "men bad, women good." Completely devoid of logic as well so it's just the emotional tantrums of fat women and mentally ill trannies. No one should waste their time reading that subreddit

whenever you feel the impulse to say something negative, say the opposite and find a positive.
This guy is a dumb faggot he should kys
If you sit on a bus and a woman moves away from you, don't assume it's because you're subhuman, ask yourself experience she had that might have made her fearful. If you can be abused, anyone can be, and people respond to that in a lot of different ways.
Cucked tbh

'if a foid disrespects u, u shld make up dumb excuses 4 her'

no she's a bitch

this guy's a grown man now how tf doesn't he know what a bitch is

'if foids create mass inceldom, create an anti-male gynocracy, indict innocent men of rape and try to shame all men as rapists who are worse than bears... well, think abt how sad they were when a sub5 looked at them sometime.'

the ancients knew that foids are like this, they correctly diagnosed it as a disease, 'hysteria'. they knew that foids are an emotional, irrational gender and there is no point trying to rationalize things they do

foids have no right to disrespect men

Yet still, they choose darkness.
ffs why do redditors talk like this

So when these boys grow into adulthood, they are often learning what was the norm for generations before them and are entering a world as adults that is now hostile to those ideas, and aren't "allowed" to learn and grow without shaming.
Really? Bc all that gets taught in schools by now is feminism and becoming a troon

Nobody is being taught even basic stuff that people knew generations ago, that's why the redpill is popular. It's just grifters who sometimes touch on basic things abt foids which ITcels and feminist society wouldn't tell you.

Claiming that guys are brought up with some kind of inculcated patriarchy is bizarre, guys innately know that patriarchy is the only proper social order and the modern education exists to make them unlearn these important things

Last edited:
and even then, thats not violent. thats a text on a website. these people act like we are an arranged group like ISIS
They take obvious jokes and then portray me as the hitler of women

I made a post on him previously. The norwood reaper came for him in his mid 20s and hes sub 5
They are legit cancer. They will only be gone after destroying the male gender completely.

All cope, everything everyone says is cope.

The “white” guy character he’s talking about played by (((Michael Rappaport))) and all the supposed “aryan” knee oh nahtsees were played by kikes too. :feelskek:

i wonder how the germans feel about these movies

I can guarantee 80% lf users here would mog her if she showed her side profile
I doubt it
most of us are recessed and look like shit
Thats why we are here in the first place