Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's weird to be alive

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
Like sitting here. Existing on earth.

I could have not existed.

What even is existence?

What if everyone on earth is playing a massive prank on me and this is all fake.

It is weird, especially considering I need daily medication to not die. I'd literally have died at age 13 in nature

Out of everything we could have been born as, and we were born like this. :fuk:

It is weird, especially considering I need daily medication to not die. I'd literally have died at age 13 in nature
Brutal... I see so many IRL false-life-havers it's amazing!

They are all like...

I got to go 150 miles for my chemotherapy!

I'm like..

Do not reccesitate & wait until I am totally dead before you call 911.

They are all like...

I'm like..

DNR

Now all the other doom posts showed up and I'm no longer first. Brutal. Existentialismpill

They are all like...

I'm like..

Yep. I know if I ever develop major heart issues, which wouldn’t be surprising since I already have a heart condition, I don’t wanna be resuscitated. I know for sure if I had cancer I ain’t getting chemo. I’d just accept my fate and call it quits. I saw too many relatives die slow painful deaths from cancer and chemo.

The world might be a simulation

We should have been thrown over a hill when we were babies. Prolong the life of the genetically inferior and this shit is what happens

We should have been thrown over a hill when we were babies. Prolong the life of the genetically inferior and this shit is what happens
Un natural existence I would have been murdered by the tribe for my autism long ago. Post based music

Being alive is a mistake

Yep. I know if I ever develop major heart issues, which wouldn’t be surprising since I already have a heart condition, I don’t wanna be resuscitated. I know for sure if I had cancer I ain’t getting chemo. I’d just accept my fate and call it quits. I saw too many relatives die slow painful deaths from cancer and chemo.
I knew a dude with a whole wall shelf (3'x4') full of "alternative cancer cure books" in his library. Dude died slow of it.... He trusted the medsys.... Even though he knew better... );

I knew a dude with a whole wall shelf (3'x4') full of "alternative cancer cure books" in his library. Dude died slow of it.... He trusted the medsys.... Even though he knew better... );
Sad. How's it been emba?

Poor guy. That's brutal af. I knew a relative that took around 3 years to die of cancer, and withered away slowly. Not a nice way to go