Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Its weird how the female equivalent of an ugly guy is a fat female.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Whenever normies tell us to go after females in our own league they always say that we should go after fat females.
They don't say to go after ugly females because an ugly female can easily hide her flaws with makeup.
But a fat bitch can't hide her obesity.
Literally all a woman has to do is not be fat and they will be considered high quality.

There is no female equivalent for an ugly male, even a 1/10 landwhale could date up 4-5 points.

Damn it, I was gonna make a post about this today but you beat me to it.

There is no female equivalent for an ugly male, even a 1/10 landwhale could date up 4-5 points.
Yep,just by cakeing on some fakeup she rises a few look points.

NO FAT CHICKZ

Fat girls are repulsed by us

It’s so extreme in the West that a woman like this won’t settle for a sub8.

31A97348 D80D 4721 B01E B2EC15A105D0

It’s so extreme in the West that a woman like this won’t settle for a sub8.

View attachment 6552
Lol I hate when I see fat bitches wearing tight jeans like that to make it look like they have curves and a nice ads, when in reality it's all just fat.

I prefer to be incel than fucking a landwhale man, thats disgusting, fuck normies.

It's very sad tbh. That would be a 5/10 male's looksmatch in the 1960s.

Yes, even turkey neck cougars are being picky. Nothing much to choose from anymore. A single mom with a retarded helmet kid might date an incel. I cannot stoop that low.

It's an inflated league. Plenty of uggos out there.