Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's weird how much Normies/weebs like Japan so much.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Obsessing over Japan, is a very Normie thing to do. I hope Japan gets invaded by Pakistanis, because, I hate how much people talk about Japan. I hate Normie and foid hobbies so much.

I hope their precious Japan becomes a shithole.

Most people who are obsessed with Japan don't know Japan. It's like everything that is sickly idealized.

For example, many normie men seek to live and marry a Japanese woman. In there. Then they arrive and realize that there are no friends, the foreigners are worse than the westerners (because of their extreme hypocrisy) and the Japanese will never really accept them, no -Japanese gaijins

Most people who are obsessed with Japan don't know Japan. It's like everything that is sickly idealized.

For example, many normie men seek to live and marry a Japanese woman. In there. Then they arrive and realize that there are no friends, the foreigners are worse than the westerners (because of their extreme hypocrisy) and the Japanese will never really accept them, no -Japanese gaijins
Their women are ultra giga whores that fuck hundreds of men and are completely shameless about it. Japan has more sex whore cheating hotels than there are Starbucks in US. Add Host clubs with chats and pretty boy normies that foids love so much and spend all their hubby money on them and you have one of most degenerate country on earth that does everything in their power to cater to foids. They have no future even their games are starting to become shit and pozzed like western crap, Japan won't last much longer i give them a couple of decades to become shithole like USA and most of the euROPE.

It's not as bad as some people make it out to be

It's not as great as some people make it out to be

As usual. 20K posts posting shit.
that faggot constantly posts offtopic bullshit and spams images in unrelated threads, and for some reason mods always let him go away scot free
when I first joined the forum I got a 20% for low effort for posting "dnw" in a thread, now it doesn't seem to matter

I hope their precious Japan becomes a shithole.
this is the mentality of a spoiled toddler
It's clear by the massive amounts of threads you make that you think about Japan/East Asia more than I or any other weeb in this forum do

this is the mentality of a spoiled toddler
It's clear by the massive amounts of threads you make that you think about Japan/East Asia more than I or any other weeb in this forum do
You just came back. I barely talk about Japan/Asians/Asia ever since, @Despicablecel left. I mostly post Nasheeds and post updates about Hezbollah/Hamas.

You just came back. I barely talk about Japan/Asians/Asia ever since, @Despicablecel left. I mostly post Nasheeds and post updates about Hezbollah/Hamas.
I don't know why you feel the need to lie in a place where you can very easily look shit up.

I don't know why you feel the need to lie in a place where you can very easily look shit up.
Most are Nasheeds and just news. A few examples don't mean anything.

Most are Nasheeds and just news. A few examples don't mean anything.

Ok these have were like a month ago. So what anyway? Kek.

Ok these have were like a month ago. So what anyway? Kek.
I don't particularly care about what you think of chinks. I just think you should be honest to yourself and admit you have a clear bias/agenda against them. If I wanted to be mean, I could call it an inferiority complex, but it could just as likely be a way of somehow wanting to make Arabs look better or whatever. I also think most of your threads to be recycled content about the same shit

I don't particularly care about what you think of chinks. I just think you should be honest to yourself and admit you have a clear bias/agenda against them. If I wanted to be mean, I could call it an inferiority complex, but it could just as likely be a way of somehow wanting to make Arabs look better or whatever. I also think most of your threads to be recycled content about the same shit
Ok

Last edited:
I do remember back when you first joined, when I disagreed with one of your takes, you instantly thought I was Asian. You actually did that to a couple of users
There's a clear pattern around here.

Obsessing over Japan, is a very Normie thing to do. I hope Japan gets invaded by Pakistanis, because, I hate how much people talk about Japan. I hate Normie and foid hobbies so much.
Japan is overrated asf. The jdms are just economy cars with decorations, The food is soyed and cucked and bland half the time, The technologies are useless things that only inconvenient people.

Japan is overrated asf. The jdms are just economy cars with decorations, The food is soyed and cucked and bland half the time, The technologies are useless things that only inconvenient people.
:yes:

Japan is a superior country in Asia.
I don't even know who is a weeb? Is it someone who watches anime?
I only watched JAV.

Yes everyone worships Japan

Even though Japan mogs I still live in one of the most developed places in the world. And I’m not an immigrant there too

Japan is a soy shit hole with copious amounts of suicide rates and incels and a declining birth population