Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ITS WEIRD BUT I DON´T WANT TO JERK OFF ON 1L SMIRNOFF RUSSIAN VODDI 10MG CLONAZEPAM BUT I SNORTED 0,5G 80% SPEED (IN VIDEO GAME()

Sneir

Sneir

ALL MY POSTS ARE LITERARY FICTION
★★★★★
FUCKING WHORES YOU ARE ALL GOING DOWN SATURDAY SUNDAY DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO AM I BITCHES I AM GLASS PUSHER AND YOU ARE SCHWANTZLUTSCHER DU ALTE HURE AUS COTTBUSS @Luzifer UND @Ecstasy FUCKING BITCHES I GOT SWATED BY GLOWIES ASK @Fat Link ONE MONTH AT PSYCH WARD FUCKING BITCHES THERE WILL BE NO MERCY WHEN I WILL STARY I WILL GO FORWARD LIKE HAMAS BITCHES SEX I WILL BEHEAD THAT DETECTIVE MILF OFFICER BITCH DEEPTHROTHAT HER CUT OFF HEAD AND SHIT INTO THROAT (TO SHOW DOMINANCE) AHAHAHAHAHAHA AND I HAVE MY PERSONAL LAWYER BECAUSE I AM TROLLING BUT ONLY @Fat Link AND OTHER OG KNOWS TRUTH All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Based welcome back brocel

Based welcome back brocel
THEY swated me handschelle with guns into mercedes viano and one month at psych ward real talk brudii All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Real nigger sneir

THEY swated me handschelle with guns into mercedes viano and one month at psych ward real talk brudii All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.
Ich geh am montag auch wieder klapse für krankengeld von staat

Ich geh am montag auch wieder klapse für krankengeld von staat

Real nigger sneir
ALL THOSE OG NIGGERS SHOULD HAVE ALREADY GIVEN ME WHITE NIGGER PASS BECAUSE I AM SIMILAR TO THEM BUT BLONDE BLUE EYED AND WHITE (IN VIDEO GAME) All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

ALL THOSE OG NIGGERS SHOULD HAVE ALREADY GIVEN ME WHITE NIGGER PASS BECAUSE I AM SIMILAR TO THEM BUT BLONDE BLUE EYED AND WHITE (IN VIDEO GAME) All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back