Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Its way too hot, i cant sleep

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Its so hot in my room that i cant sleep, its over. Im so excited to go to school/work with too little sleep (not). Not only that, but i will also get a F in school for not doing the retarded homework my teacher gave us.

Yeah it's hot asf where im at as well.

I have had trouble sleeping the past week because of it

Same. I have been struggling to sleep. It's hot around here. I had my muscle car out for a drive a few days ago in 92 degree heat (it has no air conditioning because it's a 1971) and it was roasting in there. Still fun though. Even the engine ran hot and needed the electric fans running the whole time.

Same. I have been struggling to sleep. It's hot around here. I had my muscle car out for a drive a few days ago in 92 degree heat (it has no air conditioning because it's a 1971) and it was roasting in there. Still fun though. Even the engine ran hot and needed the electric fans running the whole time.
We get it dude, you have a 1971 car and you are very proud of it. You dont need to mention it every 5 seconds like a foid brags every 5 seconds about her tall boyfriend

We get it dude, you have a 1971 car and you are very proud of it. You dont need to mention it every 5 seconds like a foid brags every 5 seconds about her tall boyfriend
Sorry man. My Aspie brain just constantly thinks about cars. The car was really struggling in the heat though and modern cars are way better than old ones for that

Sorry man. My Aspie brain just constantly thinks about cars. The car was really struggling in the heat though and modern cars are way better than old ones for that
Yeah, just stop the humblebragging

Same, another reason why I hate summer. It just makes me wonder how tf do normies and foids even enjoy this time of year.

Its so hot in my room that i cant sleep, its over. Im so excited to go to school/work with too little sleep (not). Not only that, but i will also get a F in school for not doing the retarded homework my teacher gave us.
German summer is mehr als brutal.

Just be hot and never sleep theory

what's a 1971

do your homework if you can't sleep

Same, another reason why I hate summer. It just makes me wonder how tf do normies and foids even enjoy this time of year.
Because they actually get to go out and enjoy themselves

AC isn't really a thing in Europe as far as I'm aware. Maybe it's just me tho
Thats true. Its rather the exception than the rule to have AC. Best you can find in most households will be some fans

Get a cheap fan for like 20 euros.

Amazon/Ebay or whatever online shop you use in your country. Even better, instead of a regular fan, get one with an air conditioner that sprinkles nice cool mist. I have one by my PC all the time.

hol dir nen ventilator . , nen hocker / stuhl . und Blaste den einfach auf höchste oder fast höchste stufe in deine richtung wenn du schläfst . Ah und fenster komplett öffnen hilft auch .

hol dir nen ventilator . , nen hocker / stuhl . und Blaste den einfach auf höchste oder fast höchste stufe in deine richtung wenn du schläfst . Ah und fenster komplett öffnen hilft auch .
Turmventilatoren kosten 40€+, muss gucken ob ich das irgendwo günstiger kriege

Not to brag but I have one of these

1971 model.

Last week was insane, 30c-40c. Now its few degrees lower.