Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's very sad to be ugly

Limitcel

Limitcel

only God know's how much over it really is
No one deserves to have their day ruined by simply looking in the mirror.
And no one deserves to have a worse life because of random shit in their skull that doesn't change anything in the world

When I remember ugliness, when I remember myself or when I see an ugly person I feel genuinely sad, it's too brutal

No one deserves to have their day ruined by simply looking in the mirror.
that's why I threw all the mirrors in my house to the fucking trash :feelskek: no need to look at this fucking atrocity every day.
When I remember ugliness, when I remember myself or when I see an ugly person I feel genuinely sad, it's too brutal
100%
Normies will never understand that living with an ugly body and face is being tortured 24/7, literal and physical torture and you're forced to experience it, every day, all day until you rope yourself.

Where's our ugly pride month? Nobody will ever give a fuck about us. If you are ugly you are mocked or simply forgotten about.

I just learned today that I was ugly as fuck, always thought it was my height

Where's our ugly pride month? Nobody will ever give a fuck about us. If you are ugly you are mocked or simply forgotten about.
For some reason, being ugly is offensive to some people
As if they don't want to be remembered, there are ugly people or that it is much more difficult for them
Seriously, I think there is no greater prejudice than against ugly people, it is something that transcends all races or peoples
Looking good can save you from a lot of judgment