Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's very pathetic and brutal. India is doomed. Arrange marriage is just whore rehabilitation program

Weak strikes.

But curries are fakecels because they can arrangemarriagemaxx:soy::feelstastyman:.

Hindutva cucks simp for these women. Lock all women inside.

"at this time I was young and dumb and needed healing and therapy."

Classic foid answer to justify their whoredom

"at this time I was young and dumb and needed healing and therapy."

It's almost like incel copypasta. 3 men at once, tattoo, she did for for validation AND money. We need a roastie bingo.

How the fuck anybody has a “body count” — that phrase fucking triggers me so hard. How the fuck can Sex be so easy for literally everyone around me. How do you have sex with that many people. Body count. Jesus Christ

It's too kind.

View: https://vocaroo.com/1jpwBkugaMNS

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185016399Tuesday, March 08, 2016 8:40 PM CST
If you remove the impulsive adolescent schoolchildren from the website, you will also remove the chaos.Given the nature of ROBLOX, the answer is simply "as long as the ROBLOX forums remain available."
dj_shadow
Png

#185016401Tuesday, March 08, 2016 8:40 PM CST
it will go on foreveri am the God of this realm
DankThePass

#185016432Tuesday, March 08, 2016 8:41 PM CST
[ Content Deleted ]
YoTroll
Png

#185016541Tuesday, March 08, 2016 8:42 PM CST
who really cares honestly?it's just teenagers taking their anger out on others just for no reason

If women are human beings, with free will. Then their choices reflect on who their are.
If they don't have free will and are more like animals, then can we even judge them as they are less evolved?
full

If women are human beings, with free will. Then their choices reflect on who their are.
If they don't have free will and are more like animals, then can we even judge them as they are less evolved?
full
:bigbrain:

Indians are pathetic with their default gynocentric mindset

full

Hurricanocurrycuckaroo

How the fuck anybody has a “body count” — that phrase fucking triggers me so hard. How the fuck can Sex be so easy for literally everyone around me. How do you have sex with that many people. Body count. Jesus Christ
If you're anything like a HTN or above it is supremely easy to get. :society:

Just now a girl from Indonesia I chadfished sent me a snap of her cunt.

There's no such thing as a pure woman.

I know about quite a few curry whores in my year who are engaged but are fucking around with dudes
We need something stricter than Bajrang Dal. I'm tired of democracy. Idiots don't deserve rights.

Ahhhhhhhhhhahahaahahahahahahahah!!!!!!
RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

We need something stricter than Bajrang Dal. I'm tired of democracy. Idiots don't deserve rights.
:yes:
Current hinduism is too cucked and watered down to actually prevent promiscuous behaviour among foids.

Also BPJ won't touch this topic, they want female votes. They have created such an image of Modi that more than 60% of foid votes goes to bjp

Current hinduism is too cucked and watered down to actually prevent promiscuous behaviour among foids.
Fat plump chubby boomers go into "beti bachao" mode, close their eyes, hand wave it away. They have such a strong normalcy bias that they shouldn't be considered sapient. "Koi batni". Sera sera attitude.

Millenial curry men are all "vro". "It's all in your head vro, just have to be confident vro, go clubbing with me vro, we'll smash some chicks vro". Fucking idiots acting like it's 2007.

Hinduism is an extinct religion already. Indians don't worship Hinduism, they worship white people. They will twist Hinduism to mean anything that's fashionable among whites in order to appeal to whites. Fucking raitas. If polyamory becomes popular enough, Hindus will start using the Pandavs to prove that Hinduism is pro-polyamory.

Also BPJ won't touch this topic, they want female votes. They have created such an image of Modi that more than 60% of foid votes goes to bjp
Hindus think they can weaken Muslims with feminism without becoming weak themselves. They honestly think there's something special about their parampara that will prevent Hindu women from whoring around. They used to think Himdu whores in the UK was just a foreign issue. Now women in India itself are becoming whores and Hindutvas are willfully blind to it. Even most Himdutvas don't deserve political enfranchisement.

Modi and Putin have a similar appeal to women : a father figure who will defend them but isn't requiring anything from them. The murderous feud between the Hatfield and McCoys were started by women pitting men against each other. All that strength is pointless if you're going to be a gynocentric servant.

If polyamory becomes popular enough, Hindus will start using the Pandavs to prove that Hinduism is pro-polyamory.
I wouldn't be surprised. Disgusting cucks. Can't believe MFS look upto such characters if not worship them

I wouldn't be surprised. Disgusting cucks. Can't believe MFS look upto such characters if not worship them
Indians are blamed for Nepali prostitutes but the reason so many are Nepali is because polyandry creates excess women (just like polygyny creates excess men). It's like reverse Middle East.

Hindus think they can weaken Muslims with feminism without becoming weak themselves. They honestly think there's something special about their parampara that will prevent Hindu women from whoring around. They used to think Himdu whores in the UK was just a foreign issue. Now women in India itself are becoming whores and Hindutvas are willfully blind to it. Even most Himdutvas don't deserve political enfranchisement.

Modi and Putin have a similar appeal to women : a father figure who will defend them but isn't requiring anything from them. The murderous feud between the Hatfield and McCoys were started by women pitting men against each other. All that strength is pointless if you're going to be a gynocentric servant.
Well put.
With current pace of anti-muzzi radicalization among Hindus, Yogi seems to be the next and favourite PM candidate. They're very smart and good at playing the long game. There is a small chance that they will give attention to feminist cunts after they are done with muslims.

curry whores can't stop taking white cock in european countries for even a day

Hmm, I am a little bit confused about this. When you are doing an arranged marriage in India, does the girl not have to be a virgin? Is it just an arranged marriage without the requirement of never having sex before? I thought Indians were quite conservative on this.

JFL at the girl, though. She is legit confused about why her body count is a problem, haha. "I needed healing", "I needed money to finish college and", "I was young and dumb". And the cherry on top is how the account told him not to marry the whore, and she had the audacity to remark, "Btw, I am not". Hahaha. A worthless little whore thinking 70–80 body counts does not make her a whore, jfl at this. No one cares how you supposedly turned your life around or what other hamster wheel you are making in your head. Your pair bonding is completely destroyed; you did not heal, change, or whatever; you are just trying to make yourself feel like you have any worth, which you don´t. She is confused about why this fact matters so much to him. If there is something worse than a whore, then it is a stupid whore thinking that feminism and western bullshit about exploring your sexuality will excuse you from being a terrible individual and not being able to keep your legs shut.

To the bin with her where she belongs, don´t even think to put a ring on it; she has no place being a wife.
Such kind of degenerate foids should be burnt alive

curry whores can't stop taking white cock in european countries for even a day
Curry whores are more degenerate and backstabber gold digger than Western whores

Bajrang Dal is mainly just anti muzzie org. Thier whole org is basis on the anti muzzie hatred. To remove the degeneracy in India, men of all religion and caste should stop do infighting among each other should and be united and then do a traditionalist patriachist revolution. But with the current polarization in India, both muslimcels and hinducels fighting each other while curryfoids doing degeneracy with chadpreets

Implement strict Manusmriti. Current Hinduism is degenerate subaltern dehati. We need strict Brahminical patriachist Manusmriti

Hinduism is an extinct religion already. Indians don't worship Hinduism, they worship white people. They will twist Hinduism to mean anything that's fashionable among whites in order to appeal to whites. Fucking raitas. If polyamory becomes popular enough, Hindus will start using the Pandavs to prove that Hinduism is pro-polyamory
Current Hinduism is degenerate subaltern dehati Hinduism. Revive the og vedic Hinduism with stricter Manusmriti.

And also Hinduvata has no intellectual thinking with responsibility towards society. Thier ideology is anti-Muzxies and scamming Hindus to get power. That's why they are silence about this degeneracy. In reality they directly promote degeneracy. And Western Libtards say Hindutvava is radical conservative 

The foid's English is too good for an Indian who never left India. There's a reasonable chance that the video was with 3 white guys.

There's a reason every society in human history has put strict limits on foids's sexual freedoms. They understood what was being restrained. My only hope is that the current hell-world is a temporary aberration before things return to how they should be.

The foid misrepresented herself in the arranged marriage. It's the equivalent of someone selling a car without disclosing that it's been in three car accidents, one flood, and 80 guys have jizzed into it.

Meanwhile, feminists will claim that a guy who lies about his income to get a date on tinder committed rape because he misrepresented himself :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Hinduism was always a trash religion that even at its best is matriarchal af.

I stay alone all the time in the college so i don't know how to tell if a woman is a whore or not the main thing was the invention of soycial media every cunt has it was fucking normalised do the degenerate normie shit or you will ostracized and people will call you creep for not attention whoring on some platform
I will never make an actual account with my name and add people I know it's just pure bullshit people don't even realize that if you're ugly social media is not for you you are there just to give validation to attractive ones
Every curry foid i know name of have an insta account with 1000 followers who are they?
Fucking simp cucks most of the time they turn out to be ugly losers who think that the foid is interested in them let me tell you she's just checking how much you validate her how much you think about her this
I hope I will pass my degree without roping so I can live my life alone without being worried about this degeneracy