Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It's very difficult to cope outside when witnessing this sighting

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Today, I took a 1 hour walk for cardio. The reason why I take long walks is to keep my blood pressure low. I also want to keep my heart healthy. I walked into the city and saw couples riding scooters and motorcycles together. I watched and it reminded me of my Inceldom.

How do you guys react when you see this in real life?

Today, I took a 1 hour walk for cardio. The reason why I take long walks is to keep my blood pressure low. I also want to keep my heart healthy. I walked into the city and saw couples riding scooters and motorcycles together. I watched and it reminded me of my Inceldom.
View attachment 1212613
I don't give a damn

Move on with my life and remember I should stop fixating on things I can't have if I can help it.

This is why I'm seriously considering getting commercial equipment at home even if its expensive. I'm hate seeing young women in the gym that I wish to date and mate with but can't have because of my scummy trash genetics. Last night I spent looking through catalogues of various local commercial gym equipment manufacturers and I even called one sales rep up. Unfortunately he told me that if I want to test out the pieces I'm after I have to travel to another state down south. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I honestly don't care(me and everyone else in this thread is coping)

Move on with my life and remember I should stop fixating on things I can't have if I can help it.
That what I have been trying to do. It will take time for me to stop being bothered by seeing couples outside

This is why I'm seriously considering getting commercial equipment at home even if its expensive. I'm hate seeing young women in the gym that I wish to date and mate with but can't have because of my scummy trash genetics. Last night I spent looking through catalogues of various local commercial gym equipment manufacturers and I even called one sales rep up. Unfortunately he told me that if I want to test out the pieces I'm after I have to travel to another state down south. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Walking is enough to be healthy, you don't need a gym for that.

Walking is enough to be healthy, you don't need a gym for that.
I used to go on walks, but its too dirty here and the hot and humid subtropical weather is oppressive.

View attachment 1212613
Niggers getting a free ride off the White man again

How do you guys react when you see this in real life
Pure disgust. Violent disgust.

Not just from looking at that ugly monkey, buy also from the fact that that white man thinks its okay to reproduce with such a creature.

It hurts. It used to make me angry. Now just sad and tired, knowing I am missing out on happiness.

I dont care except if I find the girl pretty

Yes!!! These fucking things are all over the place and couples riding them....summer go away!!!

In fact, I don't care, there is a high probability that the man in this relationship is a betabuxer, who is used as a purse for gifts, trips to movies and restaurants, as an emotional tampon, if they even walk hand in hand through the park it does not mean that he fucks her.

Foid can safely take money, gifts, trips to entertainment venues and not even kiss you, and I think most of these normals will spend a lot of money and wait a long time until they get something after Chad.

Only Chad gets sex for free and without difficulty. Both normies and incels pay for it. Incels pay prostitutes a certain amount for a certain action, and normies pay for the opportunity to get sex or not, because foids use dating sites not even for sex, but for the sake of raising self-esteem and the opportunity to eat expensive food in a restaurant for free at someone else's expense.