Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its valentines day

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
And you and your gf decide to cook instead of going. It fails hilariously and you both laugh and order some cheap food. While youre waiting for the food. You sit on the looking deep into each others eyes and dont say anyting.. Youre both starting to smile and laugh because youve both already drank a good amount of wine. Yure both starting to talk about your normie past and about the future of course. Then both of you tell cringy stories from your past and start touching each other. She lands on top of you and youre starting to make out, but the doorbell rings. You stand up and open the door, a 5'4" balding indian guy hands over the food. He looks depressed and lonely. Your girlfriends cracks a joke about him and says she feels sorry though. Youre eating the food and then go to the bedroom to have hot intensive sex where she cant keep her hands off you. You both feel insanely connected to each other.

404 jawline not found

JoyousGoldenBlackpanther-size_restricted.gif

Just
A
Few
Centimeters

Foid worship thread tbh

As he walks away from the couples apartment, the delivery man starts to laugh. Today is a special day to him too, but for a different reason. Every year he travels from home to home on Valentines Day delivering food to couples who were eating in for a romantic dinner. This time he added a surprise to the meal before he delivered it. Something that would make the feast absolutely to die for.

Foid worshipper tbh. You will never attain the thing you worship :lul:
There is a difference between missing something and worshipping it. If youre not missing this kind of experience why are you even here?

There is a difference between missing something and worshipping it. If youre not missing this experience why are you even here?
Wanting a foid for any reason other than sex or reproduction is worship

Wanting a foid for any reason other than sex or reproduction is worship
Yea? I think the only reason you think that is because you have never had one wrap their arms around you after a long day at work. Console you when your stressed. Cook for you when you don't feel like getting up. Cuddle with you and watch TV. Chad gets those things and would probably disagree.

Yea? I think the only reason you think that is because you have never had one wrap their arms around you after a long day at work. Console you when your stressed. Cook for you when you don't feel like getting up. Cuddle with you and watch TV. Chad gets those things and would probably disagree.
Well I think you're subhuman

800px_COLOURBOX2849911.jpg

As he walks away from the couples apartment, the delivery man starts to laugh. Today is a special day to him too, but for a different reason. Every year he travels from home to home on Valentines Day delivering food to couples who were eating in for a romantic dinner. This time he added a surprise to the meal before he delivered it. Something that would make the feast absolutely to die for.
Even though it’s not possible considering we’re incel, some of us just want a foid to love us and comfort us not just some jizz rag

You don't have to be. Being incel doesn't mean you have to have no pride or self-respect.
Now how does anything I have said imply I have no self respect or pride? Excuse me if that's not what you meant.

Now how does anything I have said imply I have no self respect or pride? Excuse me if that's not what you meant.
This excessive overvaluation of females and relationships. Living in a state of constant moping and depression because you can't see any inherent value in your life without a female. That is a lack of pride and self-respect, and I see it many times every day on this forum.

This excessive overvaluation of females and relationships. Living in a state of constant moping and depression because you can't see any inherent value in your life without a female. That is a lack of pride and self-respect, and I see it many times every day on this forum.
Well let me be clear that, that does not describe me. I'm nowhere near a success story (otherwise I wouldn't be here right?) but I have a job and passions. I'm also 26 years old. I am way past the moping phase. Saying foids are only good for fucking and reproducing doesn't necessarily mean you are self respecting and dignified. It just means you're a bit ignorant to be honest. That may be all YOU want them for, but to say that anything else is worship I feel is fundamentally wrong. The things I listed are very real benefits to having a SO and they are all things most of us will never experience, including myself. You can pay a women to fuck you. You can pay a women to carry your child. You cannot pay a women to embrace you with sincerity.

You cannot pay a women to embrace you with sincerity.
But why would you care if it's sincere or not is what I don't understand? What is the difference between a female embracing you because you have money and a female embracing you because you have good looks? Either way it's because she wants something from you. Money in the first example; sex in the latter. And either way what you get is the same. The only difference there is the female's opinion of you, but that is why I am saying this is a lack of self-respect. No one should ever care about a female's opinion. That is the most cucked thing possible.

The only other reason I think one may care about such a thing is that they believe in the concept of romantic love. The problem with that is that it's not real. It doesn't exist, not even for Chad. A female is not capable of loving in the way a man does. She doesn't "love" Chad according to our male concept of love. She is simply sexually attracted to him. If he stopped being attractive, she would instantly stop "loving" him. That's not how love works.

When we look at actual love, like the love between family members, or between close male friends, between man and God, or even the love that one may feel for a pet, we see that it isn't like that. That love can last a lifetime and has no connection to what material things or sensations the other person provides you.

But why would you care if it's sincere or not is what I don't understand? What is the difference between a female embracing you because you have money and a female embracing you because you have good looks? Either way it's because she wants something from you. Money in the first example; sex in the latter. And either way what you get is the same. The only difference there is the female's opinion of you, but that is why I am saying this is a lack of self-respect. No one should ever care about a female's opinion. That is the most cucked thing possible.

The only other reason I think one may care about such a thing is that they believe in the concept of romantic love. The problem with that is that it's not real. It doesn't exist, not even for Chad. A female is not capable of loving in the way a man does. She doesn't "love" Chad according to our male concept of love. She is simply sexually attracted to him. If he stopped being attractive, she would instantly stop "loving" him. That's not how love works.

When we look at actual love, like the love between family members, or between close male friends, between man and God, or even the love that one may feel for a pet, we see that it isn't like that. That love can last a lifetime and has no connection to what material things or sensations the other person provides you.
I get your point. I avoided using the L word because I also don't believe in its value. It's all a game of utility. But, in that same vein, my point was foids offer more utility than just those two actions. But like I said, we are on the same page as far as the love discussion.