Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its valentine day and you shall see the suicidal fuel rising

T

takurak

Banned
-
Walk out your house for food - dates, people holding hands, kissing, lovey dovey everywhere

Open your phone, notifications from random fucks wishing you happy valentines while fully knowing you're a neet that never left his house for months and is rotting hardcore

Virtue signalling all over the Internet by femoid scum that only want male model Chad celebrating their love for Chad.

If I suicide on this day, I'll strangle on a heart shaped noose.

Legit, stay home everyone. Stay safe.

Sounds like everyday except I don't get notifications

Damn, 24 hours of hell :'(

who the fuck wishes people happy valentines day outside of couples saying it to each other?

oh god im gonna be seeing young college kids making out and flirting and heart shaped boxes and i wanna die

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
who the fuck wishes people happy valentines day outside of couples saying it to each other?

Even my single friends are doing it lmao

just more proof that the average male is getting more cucked by the day

TheVman said:
oh god im gonna be seeing young college kids making out and flirting and heart shaped boxes and i wanna die

If you even show slight resentment to it, they'll think you're a creepy loser

Valentines day is when the suicide fuel becomes real and you see it with your own eyes.

VST said:
Valentines day is when the suicide fuel becomes real and you see it with your own eyes.

Agree. I wanted to go for a run on my bike but femoid scum will ruin that as well

takurak said:
If you even show slight resentment to it, they'll think you're a creepy loser
They'll think you're a creepy loser anyway if you're ugly

takurak said:
Even my single friends are doing it lmao

just more proof that the average male is getting more cucked by the day

fucking idiots

takurak said:
Agree. I wanted to go for a run on my bike but femoid scum will ruin that as well

You should be fine as long as you stay away from city centres/retail areas.

VST said:
You should be fine as long as you stay away from city centres/retail areas.

I live near the uni campus which is unavoidable

I think today I will see two bikers holding hands which cycling ..

TheVman said:

They don't show it till you do something they don't like.

no worries i never go outside other than to claim neetbux anyway.

Nobody talks about it in my country. Incels here are the ones who mention it the most.

TheVman said:

@takurak is not ugly though. He doesn’t have to worry about getting that kind of reaction from femoids. He’s a lookism chadlite refugee coming here to troll. What could he possibly know about being treated like a subhuman?

Vision said:
TheVman said:
@takurak is not ugly though. He doesn’t have to worry about getting that kind of reaction from femoids. He’s a lookism chadlite refugee coming here to troll. What could he possibly know about being treated like a subhuman?
Damn can't believe i had a conversation with him. anther fakecel donkey to put on my hitlist

TheVman said:
Damn can't believe i had a conversation with him. anther fakecel donkey to put on my hitlist

Haven’t you seen how he looks? Bro, this fucker already got banned permanently before but he somehow managed to convince the mods to unban him. Even the mods got sick of him bragging. Don’t worry though, he’ll slip up again.

I’m staying home from uni tomorrow.

Vision said:
TheVman said:
Haven’t you seen how he looks? Bro, this fucker already got banned permanently before but he somehow managed to convince the mods to unban him. Even the mods got sick of him bragging. Don’t worry though, he’ll slip up again.
Ill make sure to be there to report him

I'm happy as can be.

Shekels spent = 0.

Cucks = More than 0.

Don't have a personal phone anymore, not like I've had any "friend" that would text me in 10 years anyway

TheVman said:
Ill make sure to be there to report him

Same. I already reported his post the other day of him bragging about making out with a femoid for 30 minutes. He either deleted his post or the mods removed it.

Thats why im here... i cant face reality. It hurts too fucking much.

Jockcel said:
Nobody talks about it in my country. Incels here are the ones who mention it the most.

Where do you live?

Head looking down at the ground, headphones in ears. No problem.

Vision said:
@takurak is not ugly though. He doesn’t have to worry about getting that kind of reaction from femoids. He’s a lookism chadlite refugee coming here to troll. What could he possibly know about being treated like a subhuman?

Girls dont want ethnics. Girls only want male models