Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's unbelievable how much of a subhuman i'am

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
Like legit sometimes i can't comprehend how much am i utterly fucked. I'm SEVERELY disadvantaged in the truest sense of the word. I mean i just want to be a human, a normal average human. Being average would literally be like living in heaven compared to what i have now.

I cried today just thinking about the amount of pain that awaits me in the future. My parents will die, my cat will die, i'll be completely alone and also totally a bald manlet qwith a 1/10 overall rate.

A completely isolated poor abomination of a subhuman with no hope, nothing to do or look forward to. That's my future.

With parents dead, you can rope in peace.

Literally my only reason to no rope are my parents and family. I'm a ugly ethnic manlet so i can relate you.
I've been suicidal for years and planned many times but it never worked out. Right now i believe thinking about suicide is pointless.

Well, i think i'll have to ride out the pain trip of hell until i reach the grave.

I feel you brother. I was in a similar situation. I'm almost 40 now and things have not gotten better. You have a lot of pain ahead of you. Be strong and suffer in dignity. The fact that you are willing to look head on into your situation and not sugarcoating things means you have mental strength. Most people will delude themselves instead of admitting their situation.

I've been suicidal for years and planned many times but it never worked out. Right now i believe thinking about suicide is pointless.

Well, i think i'll have to ride out the pain trip of hell until i reach the grave.
I could cope well the inceldom keeping my youth intact atleast, but shit for every year that passes you get uglier.

I feel you brother. I was in a similar situation. I'm almost 40 now and things have not gotten better. You have a lot of pain ahead of you. Be strong and suffer in dignity. The fact that you are willing to look head on into your situation and not sugarcoating things means you have mental strength. Most people will delude themselves instead of admitting their situation.
Thanks bro, and sorry for what you've been through. I'm not expecting any miracles tbh and i have a clear idea how my life will most likely turn out, and i accept it. No delusion or supercoating as you said and i'm ready to take all the pain and suffering coming at me.

Probably won't be easy, but i just don't have any other choice, do i?
I could cope well the inceldom keeping my youth intact atleast, but shit for every year that passes you get uglier.
I'm already ugly and in 3 years i will be fully bald, so i will age 15 years or something. Will probably be a solid 1-2/10, that's if we're not factoring in my manlet height.

I think i will just cope by isolating myself, eating and other normal copes like video games, anime and shit like that.

I just pray that when i die alone, i will die a painless and peaceful death.

Last edited:
Thanks bro, and sorry for what you've been through. I'm not expecting any miracles tbh and i have a clear idea how my life will most likely turn out, and i accept it. No delusion or supercoating as you said and i'm ready to take all the pain and suffering coming at me.

Probably won't be easy, but i just don't have any other choice, do i?

I'm already ugly and in 3 years i will be fully bald, so i will age 15 years or something. Will probably be a solid 1-2/10, that's if we're not factoring in my manlet height.

I think i will just cope by isolating myself, eating and other normal copes like video games, anime and shit like that.

I just pray that when i die alone, i will die a painless and peaceful death.
You can try Christianmaxing, it worked for me, i mean, atleast it gaves me some peace. And afterlife is probably a cope, but cmon it would do your life more tolerable atleast.

You can try Christianmaxing, it worked for me, i mean, atleast it gaves me some peace. And afterlife is probably a cope, but cmon it would do your life more tolerable atleast.
I'm already religious bro, it certainly help a lot.

Do you really believe in God then?
Yes, despite my suffering i'm still a firm believer in God and i'm not "angry" at him for giving me this kind of life, i still love God the most.

Yes, despite my suffering i'm still a firm believer in God and i'm not "angry" at him for giving me this kind of life, i still love God the most.
Didn't you try to ask him some wishes :feelshaha:Yeah,this could sound ridiculous for many ppl, but acording to Bible you can ask anything to God and even ask for youth according to psalm. Remember the Transfiguration of Jesus, he with praymaxing became into his real Godly form probably a Chad. Idk maybe praymaxxing is the answer.

Didn't you try to ask him some wishes :feelshaha:Yeah,this could sound ridiculous for many ppl, but acording to Bible you can ask anything to God and even ask for youth according to psalm. Remember the Transfiguration of Jesus, he with praymaxing became into his real Godly form probably a Chad. Idk maybe praymaxxing is the answer.
I'm not Christian lol, i don't care about the bible. And praying doesn't work that way. Transforming into a Chad literally requires a miracle, which will most likely not happen.

Anyways, i really don't want to talk about this since this forum is filled with fedora-wearing atheists who will probably come now and i don't want the headache of getting into a pointless discussion.

over for sauron and eclipse cels