Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's unbelievable how foids try to make their life looking hard and difficult

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
Foids either dont realize that they are living tutorial mode or they realize it and in either way they try to overreact on every little problem just so that others think she has hard obstacles in life to get through...

This german whore uploaded a video with a mental breakdown, because she lost her SD-card with videos for her channel on it and because she has to work 4 times a week from 9am to 6pm for youtube videos... at least the comment section blew up and insulted her (first time cucks dont give her a pass) because she makes about 30k a month only cause of her looks - and she still cries over it... SHE STILL CRIES THAT SHE EARNS 30K A MONTH WITH DOING NOTHING BUT LOOKING GOOD

She also has 2 millions of instagram followers and has to do nothing to get money, she is a blond stacy whore and that is enough in todays society to succeed

I know you wont understand anything from that Vid but you can see her reaction

Without makeup she looks painfully average

The only thing whores crave more than cock is attention.

Attention fuels their existance.

when foids need a tutorial for tutorial mode

I always wanted to fuck that cunt, still do

The worst is girls who are in college studying something super easy like fashion or psychology. And they make it seem like they're studying something super hard and intense like mechanical engineering.

The worst is girls who are in college studying something super easy like fashion or psychology. And they make it seem like they're studying something super hard and intense like mechanical engineering.
Yea that is so true especially in germany anyone can attend university because its easy to finish our "high school" and universities are basically free so they are proud to call themselves university students and studying some bs and always posting their full desk with papers etc on it in their insta stories

Yea that is so true especially in germany anyone can attend university because its easy to finish our "high school" and universities are basically free so they are proud to call themselves university students and studying some bs and always posting their full desk with papers etc on it in their insta stories
Exactly. The IG story of "I'm studying all night for the past 2 weeks!" and its just a simple list of elementary level words they're studying. It makes me cringe lol.