Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's Twitter Ricecel James White's 35th birthday today and he's still refusing to take the Blackpill.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Bluepilled cucks over 30 are just hopeless or in denyal for politically correct reasons

it's insane how long men's state of inceldom and rotting and wageslavery can persist, it can go until their twilight years, it's fantastically resilient

Why does he have a generic white person name?

niggas funny tbh. also high iq for milking his retarded followers for money

"You don't need a girlfriend but a girlfriend will find you keep looking"

"You don't WANT a girlfriend if she's just gonna use you for your money"

"Heeeeeey~ the ladies don't know what they're missing!"

So unhelpful. But I understand the place it comes from. They do care about this guy and they themselves can't bear to consider that it might be Over.

Why does he have a generic white person name?

Many noodles look down on their ethnic names, so his parents probably changed their names to appease their white overlords. I mean his last name is literally White JFL.

i am not buying his fucking t shirt. very shit very bad me no buy

send him a link to here tbh. dude needs to lay off the bluepills

"James White"
"Ricecel"

Wtf, is he adopted? Or did he just change his name to that for business purposes or something.

"James White"
"Ricecel"

Wtf, is he adopted? Or did he just change his name to that for business purposes or something.

lol i just remembered, that this guy is a based ethnic whitegirl-cel :dab:

how can you ascend if not with a white woman?

He's single even after statusmaxxing? wow. sad.

"James White"
"Ricecel"

I'm assuming he changed it to sound more Western.

Just like that Ricecel Wilkes McDermid, a minor food critic celebrity, who eventually swallowed the Blackpill and jumped off the roof of a resturant. Not before reviewing his last meal though:

Check out Wilkes McDermid on Twitter.
London based Food & Drink-o-phile - Living every day as if it's his last... (Focusing on restaurants, bars, spirits and the streetfood scene) https://twitter.com/wilkes888?s=17

Wilkes McDermid

Shit I feel bad for this guy. Someone blackpill him, the sooner the better.

Jameswhite jamescagewhite i may sound very negative but theres very high 36300255
Jameswhite jamescagewhite 2m its very hard to please a girl 43378470
As 45 1 25 am tweet zoom zoom retweeted jameswhite james 13037672
Yxx9yjpkwk421
IMG 20181212 144851
Screen Shot 2018 12 12 at 82317 AM
0w3ieqhf02d11
Screenshot 2019 10 15 16 36 34 1

The guy is seriously pathetic tbh.

Last edited: