Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Its too over

CherryFlavoured

CherryFlavoured

I sure wish I could pop a girl's cherry!
★★★★★
5 Minutes ago I send my real picture to a foid on insta, she lough and blocked me the next second, im 6 feet, why every foid I asked rejected me if im 6 feet? They say Im not their type, other lough like im a clown and in 2 cases they were so disgusted, why?

"you are not my type" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: fucking toilets never talk straight, always bullshitting trying to soft their thoughts, ofc they think you are the most disgusting creature she ever saw.

"you are not my type" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: fucking toilets never talk straight, always bullshitting trying to soft their thoughts, ofc they think you are the most disgusting creature she ever saw.
But im 6 feet tall, blackpill say that height = face

geomaxx in pridnestrovian people's republic

why is everyone here a tallfag

why is everyone here a tallfag
literally the average .is incel in 2024 is 6'3 or some shit

why are all of these beanpoles becoming incel

they can fuck a foid easily, they just have to go up to her with roses and a tape measure, and ask her on a date

if you looksmax gym max socialskillsmax nichemaxx and go to a poor country you might get pussy buddy

Bp'ers don't say height = face, they say height > face, which i agree with. Ive seen so many tall ogres with harems of foids. But at the end of the day theyre 2 separate things both which either hurt or help your smv. Height alone isn't a golden ticket, but if helps a lot

nigga tallfags could just plaster a billboard over their faces with their height written on it, in feet, inches, and decimals, and foids will fuck them on the spot

idk why because I'm not a foid. but that is how foids operate

heightpill is LAW

They always ask me if it's actually me before they block me